Returning Monk, Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello there!

I have recently returned to WoW after a while and I am hoping to join a mythic progression guild for BfA moving onto Shadowlands. I have been trying to gear myself up to standard and now I’m now looking for a new guild to call home. I am really easy going and always enjoy trying to improve my game play.

I’m currently in US servers as this is where I raided in Legion, but looking to move back to Oceanic servers - I am based in New Zealand.

I’m looking for a casual and fun team who don’t take things too seriously. A team that raids (Progression raiding Heroic and Mythic) and does Mythic+ (sidenote: Also looking for an M+ team! :D) both to get the weekly chest and to push keys.

I’m relatively busy outside of WoW, but I can make time for raids. Ideally I hope to find a guild that raids 2x a week as 3 might be pushing it for me.

I play Windwalker and Mistweaver regularly for both raids and M+ and BrM every so often for M+.

Transferring is not an issue and I will be able to move if there is a group I really get along with.

Thanks for your time!

Dylexd#1587

1 Like

Hey mate!

Everything you’ve posted is pretty much what we are looking to do in Reformation of the Moose(Khaz’goroth/Dath’remar). We are a new guild who’ve just completed their first heroic clear as a guild (having completed it numerous times in our previous guild), for Ny’alotha. We will be raiding two nights a week (looking to do AOTC in Shadowlands and then push into mythic progression), and doing mythic+ on the other nights. We are currently pushing +15’s on the regular.

We are, however, an Australian guild (east coast) so that may be the only barrier, however I am happy to discuss that with you if you want more info. Feel free to hit me up on Battle.net (Missy#1984)

Boop might be a good fit for you. We have a few guys from NZ at the moment as well!