Returning Monk LFG

Hello All,

Coming back from a break I am a 395 WW/MW monk (still need to do the new zone quests for better gear). I have a few AOTCs under the belt with other classes. I am looking for a smallerish guild to join for 10.1. I am not looking for any Mythic raid kills and only wanting to do Normal/Heroic. I also would like to do some keys (small to mid) and have a nice relaxed time with new friends. Would like 1 day a week but can make 2 days work as long as its not super late I am CDT and cant go past 10pm.

I do not want to be part of a HUGE guild so the normal spam I see that you just copy and paste to increase your number no thank you OR if you just add your discord name to have me reach out …no thank you LOL

New parent here so Im not always on like I used to be so a “family” guild with chill people would be ideal. Finally a pretty active discord not one that is only active during raids. Non toxic guild that is ok with people learning new specs and classes while trying to raid.

I know its a long wish list but thought Id try

Horde or Alliance Im happy to move for the right fit

Hey, wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in our guild. We are an older crowd, late 30’s and up. We understand RL comes first as most of us have families/kids/jobs, stuff comes up and we understand that. Currently we are raiding Thur/Sat 7:30pm CST till 9:30pm CST. Off nights we are running dungeons or just chatting in discord. I’ll throw our guild post on here and if you feel like chatting some more just let me know!

Lets talk about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Guess you didnt read my post lol
“I do not want to be part of a HUGE guild so the normal spam I see that you just copy and paste to increase your number no thank you OR if you just add your discord name to have me reach out …no thank you LOL”

You can put your info here :wink:

I dont recruit en masse or spam walls of text promising the world in hopes of roping in warm bodies. I prefer to have real conversations with real people in real time.

If an active guild full of real people that interact with each other and not just treat people as numbers/statistics appeals to you feel free to reach out.

1 Like

I appreciate it!!

One of my biggest peeves is seeing someone spam I think you’d be a great fit… on every ad posted when the person knows absolutely nothing about the OP.

Hey there!

The new parent thing we totally get. We are a very small guild that is all about family. Most of us have small kids and understand that they come first. I did link our post below so you can read a little more about us. It does contain my contact information if you wish to reach out.

Have a great one!

I saw your post on your other character and I still think we could be a good fit :joy:

Hey Jasero,

I’d be interested in talking. I think we’d be a good fit for what you’re looking for in 10.1. AOTC focused Fri/Sat raiding and most of us have families like you. Feel free to read my recruitment post. If you’d like to chat, my contact info is at the bottom.

Hey Jasero! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Jasero, I’m with a guild called the Jeffs. We’re a very small group of friends that started raiding in 8.3 and have been an aotc guild ever since. We’re looking to get a few more people as we’ve had some losses due to real life and raid on Sat/Sun. We also enjoy doing other things on non-raid nights like hanging out in discord or play some other games as well if that’s something you’re interested in.

Hey there! It sounds like we might be a good fit for you. We’re a pretty small guild (30~ active players) that are very heavy on the community focus and helping each other. We even just started a 2nd raid group that is more casual than AotC meant to be a Normal/Heroic easy going learning run. They go once a week (Saturdays @ 6pm EST). We’re a very laid back bunch who don’t stress anything, but some of us have a lot of knowledge to help others grow and reach their goals. Let me know! I’ll check back here, but I’ll drop my contact info as well (I know you said you we wary of that but just incase you want to reach out first: Bnet Korra#11302). Put the important bits in bold for you, hopefully makes it easier to parse! I know you’ll be inundated with responses.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

Hello Jasero,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

2/8 Mythic Vault

8/8 Heroic Vault

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey there. We’re focused on AOTC and AOTC only. We also have a strong PVP and M+ section with dedicated officers for each. My number 1 goal from the start has been to foster a family here. I want people to make friends, not just log on for raid and then not speak for the rest of the week.

We’re A-OK with helping people learn new spec/classes and welcome people of all skill and experience levels.

I am gonna drop my discord, so if you wanna chat - add me. Kristen#2103. I really hope to hear from you, Jasero!

Hey Jasero!

You just described us as a “T” ! We are a more adult casual guild because many of us have been playing together for a few years but now have children and families. We use Discord for our primary communications due to cross-server friends, and easier to find people for keys and raids. I’ll leave my little 2c here. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Happy Hunting!

TL;DR

• A new rebuild guild called Causally Epic on Illidan
  • Open for DPS and Healers for raiding and M+
  • Raids M/W 7:30-9:30 PM CDT; M+ 2-20s KSM & AOTC every season before we moved over to Illidan more active in the evenings.

If you want the full details, check out [H]<Casually Epic> Mon/ Wes 7:30- 9:30 CST

:phone: Discord HeatherB#2337