Returning Monk LF Horde T/W/Th Raid

Hello, I am a WW monk returning from a bit of a break and am currently searching for a T/W/Th raiding guild on Illidan[H][US].

I have been out of raiding since Mythic uldir progression due to focusing on school. I now have the time to commit to a normal raiding schedule and am looking for someone to take a chance on me.

I have recently race changed so my current logs are a bit buggy. If it is still there a monk with the same name on stormrage will display my BoD Normal logs.

I am seeking a guild that is able to get mid tier AoTC with progression into mythic difficulties. I am currently 392 and am shaking off the rust. So I do not expect to be invited to a guild that is beyond my current ability.

I have played WW since release and have gotten rather decent at the spec, despite playing monk for 7+ years I have rarely dabbled into Brewmaster and have never touched MW, if needed the potential of learning these roles is a possibility.

I look forward to speaking with you and hope that I can be a great raider and find a guild that I can call home.

Btag Xion#11930
I am on quite often so I should be rather easy to contact.

Magog cartel on illidan is recruiting dps. Would like to have you join our ranks. We raid same days u want from 8 to 10 server I added you on bnet if your interested

Still looking for a potential home. Adopt me!