Returning Main Tank LFG

Medium to High End Main Tank with past CE experience ranging from top 50 to top 200 for 2 expansions. Guild died at the end of last expansion and was unable to find a home BAF got real boring alone just grinding so i went to xbox games.

LFG that raids 2-3 nights a week really think i can jump right into Heroic maybe even mythic after 1-2 clears of Heroic to get the feel for fights.

Can raid whenever stay at home care giver. DM or comment for more info.

DK horde side Priest Alliance side both around 372
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/thatfuzzyguy

Synthesis weekend needs a tank but they need a BM monk. = ( 8/9M.

bump tank or priest

Hello,

We are currently looking for a main tank. Diminishing Returns is a 13 year old guild that moved from the realm Kael’thas to Dalaran. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. Give me a shout if you are interested in chatting with me. My btag is Geo#1668

Best of luck,
Geo

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a shadow Priest in our heroic raid group if your willing to gear up we cannalso help with that we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello Thatfuzzyguy,

Demise on Hyjal currently raids 3 nights a week which are Wed, Thurs, Sat from 7-9 p.m. PST. We are 1/9M, 4/9H and 9/9N. We like to have fun while still progressing. We currently have had one of our players go from tank to dps and another from dps to tank. Our current DH tank doesn’t care what he plays and our Monk tank could always use a break from his constant role. If you would like to come join us on one of our raid nights please feel free to reach me at Katums#1220. Happy hunting!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

:smiley: hey!

Legion Reborn, horde, is currently recruiting all positions for our late night raid team! We’re currently 4/9H and looking to push AOTC content. We are a laid back bunch people (like everyone claims to be on wow when advertising their guilds lol). While we’re hoping to get into mythic content with the right group of people, we don’t want to stress ourselves out about hitting cutting edge. So if you’re hoping to raid 3-4 nights a week, 4 hours a night, we aren’t going to be the guild for you!

Raid times Tues/Thurs 10-12:30am EST (heroic) or Saturday 12pm EST (normal)

We clear M+s on off nights (currently clearing up to +11s with most of our groups), run achievement runs, and do mog runs. We’re looking at adding RBGs if we ever get enough interest, but for now PVE is our main focus.

If you’re interested or have some questions hit me up on bnet :slight_smile: lazykitten#11391