Returning Mage/Caster DPS Looking for home

Hello,

*Disclaimer: It’s long I’m sorry, my raiding guild is serious to me and I am just looking to find the right home.

I am looking to return to raiding in WoW after taking a long break after my guild had ceased raiding due to most of the guild being uninterested/burnt. So I took the time to get some other things done in life. I am a bit behind in gear however I am slowly getting myself caught up, gotten over 30 ilvls past 2 weeks. I am looking to return to maining a mage for the rest of BFA and in Shadowlands after playing Shadow Priest is BoD. I am comfortable in all 3 specs and enjoy playing them all equally however I will always play what is best for progression. If I am not raiding or in an m+ I am normally looking at logs to see what I can do to improve my damage or I am on a target dummy just building my muscle memory.

Although I am looking to get back into WoW I am in no way expecting to be carried to CE or anything of that sort (nor do I want to). I have never cared for those achievements and with the pace of guild I am looking to join, getting that will just be expected every tier. With that said I will be using the time to get caught up in gear and to join a guild and get familiar with people in the guild since you cannot really gage a new trial on farm anyway.

I have always played WoW since BC (Did not take raiding seriously until Legion), my most recent guild was Rude Awakening on Whisperwind. During my entire time there which was the end of April 2018 and until the guild stopped raiding in June of 2019 I had only missed one raid night due to a power outage in the area. Other than that one raid night I did not miss a single other night or a single pull of farm or progression in the entire time. This allowed me once again to get myself into a semi officer role where I helped with recruiting and interviews as well as strats.

From the start of Nighthold to the end of BoD in June of 19 I I only missed 2 scheduled raid nights both due to power outages where I stayed involved looking at logs on my phone and trying to watch streams.
(Basically what I am saying is I’m reliable and consider raiding to be an important part of my schedule and I know how much it sucks when people just miss all the time.)

I take raiding seriously and enjoy the team aspect of it, I am always trying to get better and improve myself as well as everyone around me. I am looking to do better than I have in the past and play with like minded people who strive on getting better every raid night. I enjoy playing with everyone in the guild and I always try to help people outside of raid to get better, be it log reviews or fight explanation or damage help. I am one of those suckers up late on a Monday helping people get their last minute keys done.

I am always prepared for a new raid as well as new progression bosses, I am personally at least 2-3 bosses ahead of current progression learning about the fights as well as the role for my class and looking at logs from people who have cleared it before me. I do not walk into a new fight blind.

Outside of Mage and Priest I know Lock at a raiding level and had one ready for Mythic G’huun before the nerf which lowered the need for 4 locks. I lovegoing into cleared heroics or normals and talking about potential strats with other raiders and the raid lead to help visualize strats and help come up with a good way to explain the strats to the rest of the guild for everyone to be on the same page.

I am looking to raid no longer than 12 hours a week. Raid Times can be any night starting no earlier than 7:30 PM ET and ending around 1 AM ET. I would actually prefer a set up close to a Tues/Thurs/Sun since I believe everyone can benefit from the day in between and there is no excuse for people to not be caught up in fight research and it allows more time to ask questions, However any combination of nights work.

My Uldir Logs as Mage: www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/laughing-skull/dvex#zone=19
I can provide other logs as well those are just the most relevant for my mage.

Please reach out to me with any/all questions.
Bnet: Dvexx#1490
Discord: Dvexx#0606

Hey lets talk if you want

Hello Dvex,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2 dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

1 Like

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild and our current progression is 5/12M. Our raid nights are Tues, Wed from 7-10pst with an optional Friday heroic run at the same times.
We do have raiders that run M+ throughout the week and they post those keys both in guild and in the disc channel we have designated for that.

We would love to have a chat and get a chance to know you :).
My battle tag is
tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to hearing from you

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

bump, thanks everyone!

Hey there, took the time to read your post and I truly feel we might be a perfect fit for you. You stated 7:30EST being your earliest start time but if you can just make that 30 mins earlier we’d match your times. As for the days - we have the day in between but we raid Wednesday Friday. Here’s our spam for some more info, hope to chat more !

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Good morning Dvex!

Our Guild is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We are looking for some ranged to add to our roster for raiding and mythic keystone groups. Our Guild raids Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance.

Good morning Dvex!
My guild is currently building up on Area 52. The majority of our current players, like you, are raiders recently returned to the game. Many of us were previously mythic raiders and/or cutting edge raiders. We are laid back, and try to do things together whether it be m+, PvP, or mount runs (none of which is required). Our guild is still small, having a raid size of approximately 16 currently and still recruiting. We are currently 11/12 H with raid times Tu/Thur 8-12 EST. Once we build up our guild we are planning to push into mythic (and thus get a little more serious). If youre interested please let me know!
Discord --> Beakz#6039
Btag --> Beakz --> NickIsBoss#1171

Camels = Home :smiley:

1 Like

Dunno if I’m late to the party or if you are still looking, but ORCA is a 12/12 N and 8/12 H alliance guild on Dalaran led by a formal Top 200. Below is our recruitment post:

ORCA is currently recruiting all classes/specs to finish up Nya’lotha. Want to be a part of progression? Want to earn something with a group of people who are pushing to better themselves in every raid? Get in while we begin to prepare for Shadowlands and be a part of something great! We raid on a 9 hour weekly schedule, T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST.

Current needs:
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Shadow/Disc Priest

Even if you’re not on that list, still feel free to contact us, we’re looking at any exceptional players interested in a progression mindset.

We have prospects to be a guild that can clear cutting edge achievements on a lightweight raid schedule.

If you think this is what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact Vaultic#1262 or Kae#11715 on bnet

Look forward to talking to you if interested ^-^

Great player, definitely talk to this mage, you will not be disappointed

Sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450 and would very much like to chat with you :slight_smile: Spam below in the meantime.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)
Disc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey Dvex,

Critical Mass is currently recruiting for CE and SL. We take our enviornment seriously and are looking for more like minded players may that be for the current tier or the future. I’m pasting our recruitment post below. Let me know if this interests you.

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Ny’alotha 10/12, Mythic EP 6/8 (Pre-nerf Ashvane), Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:
All DPS Classes with solid parses from mythic bosses.

One healer (Priest or Resto Shaman).

Specifically looking for a Warlock.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Hey I’d love to talk to you if you think this would work for you let me know here my link

The Church - Proudmoore (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
6/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)

Juggernaut is a newly formed guild of long time friends/US top 100 raiders that are looking to achieve CE come Shadowlands. We recently formed and are now starting to recruit so we can start raiding about a month or 2 prior to Shadowlands release.

Our goals currently:

Build a roster
Catch people up so we can raid
Clear Normal & Heroic Nyalotha (gearing)
Clear Mythic Nyalotha prior to Shadowlands

Current schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

Requirements:

Prior CE experience
Ability to read logs

Needs:

All people interested will be considered

Gudds#1416
Killerhugs#1870