Returning mage looking for CE guild

Hello all thanks for taking the time to read my post, as the title states I am returning from a 3 year break looking for a hardcore progression guild 3-4 days a week preferred for shadowlands horde or alliance. I will be boosting a horde mage to 120 if I go horde and if I find an alliance team I’ll lvl this one quickly. Can raid any days any times. Also will be running a rogue or warlock alt in SL for class stacking. Hit me up here to chat cheers

Hi Abyssaldi! We are looking for mage to join our raid team, we raid 2-3 nights a week and are a group of very experienced players as well as a few returning players from a longer hiatus. Things are pretty quiet right now but we will be extremely active in Shadowlands with Heroic and some Mythic raiding as well as pushing high mythic keys.

Sorry only interested in guilds going for CE heroic just has nothing for me we can clear that first week no excitement

Hey!

We’re a CE guild on Zj (horde.) looking for more exceptional dps for our mythic roster. Especially interested in people who are playing classes like mage / rogue for M+. raid is M/T/TH 830-1130 EST

Lights#2759 is my discord if you’d like to chat

Bump for early morning recruiters

HMU if you have logs/able to verify previous raiding exp that would line up with what we’re looking for. Could use a mage that fits.

Bill it’s been a long time my friend but I used to raid with you on malganis back in throne of thunder in a guild called intent I wonder if you remember this at the time you were resto

We’re taking all exceptional RDPS

Vero#6669

You might have your timeline mixed up. HMU tho.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Still looking for a place to call home for Shadow lands

Hi Abyssaldi,

Welcome back! I just took a 4 year break myself and am excited to get back to raiding CE again. I’m a part of < The Progress > [H] and we’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Bump for early morning

I’m going to be point blank and honest here:

Three years is quite a bit of time and you’re not even level capped. You would have much better bites trying to find guilds once you’re capped, put some effort into gearing the characters you intend to play on, and grabbing some sort of logs to show what you can do.

Until then, I wouldn’t be so picky about what guilds reply. Many GM’s (myself included) don’t feel like basically gearing someone up so they can bounce to another guild in such a short period of time.

Best of luck in your search though!

not looking to get carried this patch its over i’m looking for a team for Shadowlands as it states

Would love to talk if youre interested, heres my disc Antirob#7662

Added talk soon