Returning Mage LFG

We may be too late for you but lets see.

Hello-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Marsann,

We have a mage spot open. If the raid times work for you I am sure you will enjoy the skill level and mentality of the guild. Add me to Bnet if the times work for you and we can discuss more.

Anomaly is a returning guild with a history of CEx4 raiding and experienced leadership (our core has raided together since WoD). However, Real life has become more of an issue over the years so we intend to push into mythic with more of a focus on having a good time while still preforming.

What can you expect from us?

If you are a skilled player and took a break during BFA but are looking to progress in Shadowlands, this is a great home.

-We are picky and only looking for skilled players who are also enjoyable to be around. We do not bend on either of these requirements for our raiders. A lot of guilds recruit the first person who parses high without taking the time to make sure they are a good fit. These guilds have high turnover rates because people are at each other’s throats when progression gets “hard” because multiple people point fingers instead of working together to fix the problems. We are the rare “unicorn” of skilled players that are also friends.

Times: Monday/Thursday :stopwatch:10pm-12:30am est :stopwatch:
We do have an optional raid on Sunday’s for Alts, progression, ect
Server: Horde on Mal’Ganis

Recruiting Officer - Trexon#9528(discord) Trexon#11878(battlenet)
Guild Leader -Traebor#1288(discord) Traebor#1899(battlenet)

i know this great guild on aggramar named aliens