Returning mage LF home

Hello, I’ve recently returned after taking the last patch off. Im currently looking for a new place to raid and hang out. Im available pretty much any day of the week after 6pm central, but Im really focused on finding an AOTC focused guild. My btag is Kryptodro#1791 and i look forward to talking to anyone interested.

1 Like

Hey Hokan!

Hope you are well! My name is Viv. I’m the AGM of Altum Somnum. We’re a casual raiding guild thats focused on AOTC, then if the raid team decides Mythic is worth the push, we prog into that.

We’re looking for more ranged players, so I’d love to chat with you about recruitment! I’m unfortunately out of town for the weekend, so I can’t add you on Battle.Net, but I’d love to chat with you on Discord! Here is my handle: vivifica#0351

Hope to talk soon!

Hey Hokan!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and our current prog is 6/11N. Our plan for 9.2 and beyond is to hit normal first to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with several of our members achieving KSM last season.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there, we’d be happy to take another Mage if Alliance is okay? I sent you a btag request but I wanted to leave the rest of our info here, hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N & 1/11H with some pulls on Normal Anduin & Heroic Skolex. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be close/at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hype Sauce is a guild created by two tank friends that want to find like-minded players to push AoTC and beyond. We are currently recruiting everything in hopes of starting a core group. Would like to ideally get a solid group of 15+ going at start of progression and filling in as we go. Raid times are looking to be Tues/Thurs 7:30-10 pm EST. M+ is also a big factor we like to take into account as well and like to push keys on off nights.
Hype Sauce is also a place for returning player as we are returning ourselves!!
Would love to hear from some of u guys/gals.
Battle.net @ Layindatpipe#1399
Discord @ Dewki#6225

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 7/11N in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST starting in a couple weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey!

We are always on the lookout for another range and we love our mages!

We are a AOTC focused guild and know that life happens.

Last season we got our whole raiding team AOTC no man left behind and those that wanted it we also got them KSM.
We are focused on asp helping get you geared and caught up!

We raid Tuesday and Thursdays 9-11 est time.

We like to have fun when we are not raiding we are running mythic+ or doing other content.

I am the raid lead for our guild as well as co-GM.

I would love to chat with you about our guild.
And finding the right spot for you!

Hit me up on Discord Shiloh#0935 or bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming and talk to you soon! :slight_smile:

Hello Hokan, I think we would be a perfect fit for you!

Hype Sauce is a guild who are in the search to find like-minded players to push AoTC and beyond. We are currently recruiting everything in hopes of starting a core group. Would like to ideally get a solid group together and get our boots on the ground and recruiting more players as we go. Raid times are looking to be Tues/Weds 7:00-10 pm EST. M+ is also a big factor we like to take into account as well and like to push keys on off nights.

Hype Sauce is also a place for returning players as we are just returning ourselves!!

Would love to hear from some of u guys/gals.

Battle.net @ Layindatpipe#1399
Discord @ Dewki#6225

Hello Hokan! I’m from Veterans of Far Realms. We’re a raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance side. We’re a community first guild looking to fill out our raid roster!

We are looking for players who enjoy the game, are patient, and willing to do progression in 9.2 and beyond! We’re currently accepting all roles with a big nudge towards healers!

Besides raiding we provide:

• Strong sense of community. More than just a raid guild, we’re a community of players who enjoy the game, and enjoy hanging out in game and on discord!

• Active! Near daily M+ runs, and people on discord doing various things everyday, we even have people who still talk in g chat!

• Friendly environment for those who are new or learning. We are very welcoming of new raiders and new players! Find a place to learn without being ridiculed for not playing the game or raiding sooner.

• Mog runs, old content runs, and occasionally PVP.

If you think we are what you’re looking for we’d love to talk to you! To join or find out more information you can do the following:

Contact a recruitment officer:

Discord: Purple_86#9819
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Welcome back! I’d love to chat as we’re still looking for a few more for H/M progression. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 CST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

~Application~
goo.gl/63g7bR

Hello Hokan!

We could use a mage! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi there Hokan!

Welcome back to the game! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are a heroic-only guild currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/11H & 7/11N SFO | 10/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!