Returning mage LF AotC raiding

About Us

Eclipsed, an Alliance guild on Stormrage, was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

Expectations

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

Raid Schedule

Total Eclipse Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Dark Star Friday and Monday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs

We are currently recruiting for our two raid teams Total Eclipse and Dark Star

Total Eclipse is looking for dps and heals

Dark Star is looking for a tank and is open to all others

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus pushing, Achievement runs, random guild events, etc.

Points of Contact:
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
Jim/Council Discord: JimL#5686 BTag: LegendKiller#11170
Muffdiva/Dark Star Raid Lead Discord: Muffdiva#1425 BTag: Bdubs1990#1500
Nakkita/Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776

Hi there Torrentime!

Welcome back to the game! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

[Guild: Hyperlight] AOTC Focused Guild (Cleared Heroic CN and SoD) Looking to add dps to our core for Sepulcher. We Raid Tues/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Laid back, non-elitist group. Let me know when you have a minute to talk. Disc- Axel988#568

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Needs : Open for any role.
About Us
To keep things short and sweet, we are a guild that has been raiding with a core of around 15 players since early Legion and we’re ramping back up for 9.2 after an extended break from the tier. Our guild is made up of mostly people 24+ and have people from all walks/stages of life. We care more about the person being a fit with the group and willingness to learn over all, and are open to considering any role at this time,
with our highest priority on main healers, as well as a warrior slot.
Thank you for your time!
Discord: Bitwise#0429
Bnet: Abysmn#1567

Hi Torrentime, not sure if you are able to come over to the dark side, but want to leave our guild information for you to check out. If you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

One spot available for someone who wants the job.

Heals

We are generally pretty good on heals, but again that could change depending on the number of DPS we have on a given night. If you are strictly a healer lets talk, we can most likely make it happen. (We are flexible)

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hi, you seem perfect for our raid team within the guild

We recently transferred to Area52, but we’ve been raiding together as a core AOTC/light mythics sometimes team for over a decade. Here is my raid team spam info:

Guild: Functional on Area-52l/US

Team: Continuum

Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)

Progression: AOTC 1/10M SoD (Prior: 5/10M CN)

Continuum is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes and roles being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Heya of youre free thursdays 930 pm we are lf mage.
More details on our main topic

Hello!! We are located on Sargeras (Alliance). We are a small guild looking to add some new raiders/members to our ranks. We are in need of DPS and possibly back up tank and healers. We want to have a good time and value that above all else. We are all adults with busy lives and we put our real lives above all else. We raid on Wednesdays (farm night) 8-930 pm CST/9-1030 pm EST and Saturdays (progression night) 8-11pm CST/9pm-12am EST. We also enjoy doing mythic dungeons & some PVP with an active Discord. We are really just looking for a people with good attitudes that want to have fun while working together as a group whether you raid or just hang out for fun. If this sounds like something you would be into or would like more info, please contact MsWorri-Revive (Sargeras) or battle tag Worri#11344

Hey Torrentime, if you are still looking for a guild, I would love to chat with you sometime about our guild and where you might fit in!

Knights of the Alliance has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a Vengeance Demon Hunter, an enhancement shaman, and a DPS death knight for our melee DPS. Additionally, we are looking for a boomkin for range DPS. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hey! I will go ahead and leave our copy paste information below. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me over Discord at #Ochyro4197

Team Slippery When Wet is an Alliance raid team within the Currently Online Community! We are a one-night a week team focused on achieving AOTC and collecting sweet transmog every tier! Our community also hosts Normal Raids, M+ Tournaments, Giveaways and houses many other clans including Diablo 2+3, FFXIV, Minecraft, and Runescape! We are currently accepting all exceptional raiders, with a specific interest in mages and DKs!

Raid Times
Wednesdays 9:00pm- 12:00am CT (server)

Webpage
https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams

Discord
https://discord.gg/62cHS5PQYr

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/team-calendar/43465

Required Addons

• DBM or Bigwigs
  • Method Raid Tools (Previously called Exorsus Raid Tools)
  • Details or Skada or Recount

General Expectations
Everyone will be responsible for:

• Raid Attendance
  • Notifying leadership when you will be out (see attendance rules below)
  • Encounter preparation (look up the fights please)
  • Role preparation (do some research into your class, spec and rotation)
  • Be active within the CO Community

Attendance Rules
If you are unable to attend raid:

1. You have up to 24 hours before raid to ping the @SWW Leader role and let us know you won’t be there.
  2. If you give no notice and just don’t show up for raid, you have 24 hours after the start of raid to message with an explanation. No explanation and you will be marked as ghosting the team.
  3. Ghost the team twice and you are automatically removed.

Hey Torrentime! Drunk n Disorderly [Zul’Jin] is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – to enjoy our time together. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Discord: JimmyJointz#3302
Bnet: JimmyJointz#1280

Hope to hear from you soon!

Torrentime

If Sunday/Monday 9p-11p EST work well for you. United We Loot’s AOTC teams is looking for more raiders. - We run an AOTC team in addition to our Mythic team.

Just looking for non-toxic players wanting to have fun and kill bosses together.

Feel free to drop me a message in-game or in discord: Deathfire#8715

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello Torrentime!

We are Munchma Quchi on Thrall (AOTC in CN and SoD), and I think we might be just what you’re looking for.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall last spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Shadowlands! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

Hi Torrentime! My guild is recruiting for 9.2 and we think you would be a great fit!

Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC when Sepulcher of The First Ones opens. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Greetings Torrentime!

We are in need of a mage. Check us out below:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

HI! we are a newly formed guild who are a band of raiders from various expansions who are joining up together. We are looking to make new friends and like minded players who believe you don’t have to be in a crazy serious guild to be competitive and achieve higher content. We are open to all sorts of players but are looking for people who want to put the work in, and together we will help get the gear and experience you want. We are currently looking for ranged DPS. We are open to all other exceptional players. We offer all materials and things needed for raid and repairs. Come check us out and see what we are about. Big group of friends who are looking for new friends that hopefully become old pals. Thanks and goodluck scouting!

Raid times Tuesday-Thursday 8:30EST-11:30EST

Needs

Balance Druid: High
Mage: High
DPS Warrior: Medium
MM or BM Hunter: Medium
1 Healer Any Spec: High

Feel free to reach out to me either on BNet: JPlocher#1794 or Discord: CardboardRectangles#4150

Heya Torrentime!

If Horde is something you are open to, my guild on Wyrmrest Accord is currently recruiting to go into Sepulcher! We’ve been around and hitting aotc since Legion and will continue to do so.

Our plan is to clear normal > clear heroic, and when we get heroic on farm, take some baby steps into mythic if we’ve got the people with the remaining time.

Raid Times are: Sat/Sun from 6-9p & 6-8p PST respectively
Dungeons & Drunks night: Friday from 6p PST to an indeterminate amount of time.

If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to send me a btag or discord request (SpaceCadet#11225 | Snow#0992)

Heya Torrentime! If you would consider Horde, we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Mal’Ganis – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 4/11 Normal currently and pushing fast!

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!