Returning mage lf a guild

Mage from long ago returning. Mainly looking for a social group to mythic+ and raid with. I’m on The Forgotten Coast server. I play from EST, but my availability is pretty open in the evening.

Sup Kadadoom!

We’re actually looking for people for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

We’re a US - Alliance/Horde guild on Sargeras built from a core group of raiders who have been playing the game together for a long time!
We are from all walks of life and are accepting of anyone and everyone who’s interested in playing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Raiding
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but it depends on what people want to do.
We’ve achieved AOTC every patch and plan on continuing to do so!

Mythic +
We run keys frequently and have players who reach KSM & KSH regularly.
We have players regularly running M+ pretty much nightly

PvP
We have players that dabble in PvP and some that are pretty hardcore, its quite a mix lol

We have a ton of fun raiding and we’re serious when we need to be. Basically we just want to game with as many new friends as we can while still progressing our characters.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me at:
BattleNet: MacNally#1856
Discord: BaronBrocket

Hi there! We may be what you’re looking for. We have a few spots for DPS available, and would love to talk to you further if you think we may be fit. Please check out our post!

Hello Kadadoom!

We happen to be in need of a mage! I need that sexy intellect buff to make up for my lack of actual skill. :wink:

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

We’d love to have you! shoot one of us a message!

Hi Kadadoom! Welcome back :). If raiding 2 nights a week would work for your schedule, then I think we might be a good fit. My guild is currently in need of a mage for our raid team, and we’re on your server group too.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 8/9N Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF MAGE/PRIEST/DH/DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Unyielding on Lightbringer.
9/9 N 4/9 H
Tuesday/Thursday 6p- 9p PST (9p -12a EST)
For more information, contact disbeliever on Discord.

Hope to hear from you!!