Returning LF people to (re)learn the game with

Hey everyone. I’m an Oceanic player on Alliance. I haven’t really played the game since the end of MoP other than checking things out here and there so I’m a bit out of touch and forgotten a lot.

I’ve got to re-learn the game and completely re-learn the dungeons (I used to be a tank and that’s exactly where my heart is), so anyone who likes dungeons and doing mythic+ (low level) at a relaxed pace would be great. I’m also fine with rerolling to level up with anyone. Ideally anyone who plays actively and doesn’t mind taking things slower, new or experienced.

I return 10 months ago. Just want to say keep going. It’s gonna be tough but keep going it gets super fun. I hope you find people!

I main Shadow Priest for the Horde, but I recently made an Alliance Death Knight that’s still around your level. We could play together sometime. If you’re interested, send in-game mail to Yirrkala-Caelestrasz.

If you want a mythic buddy and leveling partner hit me up. I just rerolled Alliance and this guy is a nice break from my raiding toon. Havenn#11132