Returning & lf casual fun guild

Hey there everyone. Just returning to the game, and I’m looking for a guild to join. Something casual, and fun focused over anything else. I’m west coast PST based if that matters as well.

Willing to relocate servers, change classes perhaps, etc.

Would love any invites, etc. :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

Sularis is a small casual Alliance guild on Skywall (connected servers: Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok’Nathul, and Borean Tundra), that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

We’re looking for 1 Off Tank, Druid Heals, and a few ranged dps to join us for M+ and raids. Our raid times have not been set yet as we are still recruiting.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others level/gear up and farm gold and mats. We have no issues teaching new and old players how to do the mechanics of Dungeons and Raids as most of our membership are casual players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses, looting epics, and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Recruiter Info:

Btag: MasterP#11482

Discord: Pep#9057

Hey Samihaize! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, [A] Turalyon, specializes in fun! We are a community first and foremost. We do have a raid team progressing AOTC, but that is just one thing we do. We have members who pvp, build alt armies, collect stuff and just like to generally have fun :slight_smile: We are very open to new players as well as experienced players :slight_smile: If you’d like to know more, my bnet is Thistlebloom#1316

Hello. So we are a guild that is newer with most have Aotc and some mythic kills. We push keys and pvp a little. Mog runs as well. We have a group of leaders and vote so its not just 1 person. We are recruiting for more active raiders.
Raids schedule is Thursday and Saturday from 730pm to 930pm server(530 to 730 pst)
We are on Sen’jin and linked servers.
battle tag is Xen#1370

Thanks, this sounds interesting, sending ya a message!

1 Like

We’re a blend of East and West coast, based on Tichondrius. We’re more on the casual side. :slight_smile: You can find us on during the day and late evening.

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in this guild. I’m very new (started a week ago). Looking to find a friendly casual guild to find friends and make “home”. Do you have Discord? My Discord is DocWaltz#6225.

Hello Samihaize and Aychjo,

We are still trying to find a tank and a few dps for our 10m core group in SL. We just recently broke off from a previous guild so we could actually do progression. We are very active in discord and are ET zone based. If you’d like more information, feel free to message me on discord or on battlenet.

Discord:Holy#8854
Battlenet: Holyhow#1277

Hello there Samihaize

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Lets talk shaman things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hi, Samihaize! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Top of the morning Samihaize!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

Hey Samihaize! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called The Brotherhood, and we’ve been kickin around since 2012. We are active in dungeons, raids, and pvp.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Our members range from 20 to 40 years old, averaging out in the low 30’s.