Returning LF AOTC OR PvP Guild

Hey Furziah,

I’d love to chat with you. I saw your main is horde, but if you want to think about alliance you can add me on disc Letholas#9581

We talked before, and I ended up setting up a date with you guys and ghosted you/wasn’t the right ilvl. Was right before I quit

Hi Furziah!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a Horde guild on Illidan looking for more members to form a raid team for 9.2 and aims to get AoTC by the end of this tier too!

1 Like

Hey. We are starting a horde reroll guild on Area 52. We will start leveling on Friday Dec 3rd. Some people are preleveling to 10 right now. If this sounds like something you might be interested in:
discord.gg/aboimination

Still searching

Hello Furziah, I am Cadenzia of the guild Agile Peacocks, we are an awesome guild that gives out free cupcakes on Moon Guard and we were thinking you’d be a good fit due to the rather chipper attitude you’ve conveyed in your post! We are currently on the hunt for everything you have listed but we are also looking for an individual who is skillful at one of these classes not just a body to fill our roster. I noticed you mentioned that you have past mythic experience and if you would like to continue pushing forward on the road to mythic raiding feel free to apply. Our WoW Prog page should tell you all that you need to know about us! We are a relaxed group of people, looking to recruit like minded individuals who not only have a desire to raid with us and progress in SoD but in any future content the WoW team will be releasing but also have an interest in gaming outside of WoW. Hopefully we can be a long-term home for you that shares the same goals and mentality rather than some random short-term pit-stop guild that is filled with egos that has a high chance of dying.

Feel free to have a look! We hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings!

Would love the chance to talk further! We are a Heroic/AOTC guild looking for DPS to currently grow our roster currently and for upcoming 9.2.

Here’s a little about us. Hope to hear from you…

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server, which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our guild success.

Currently 10/10H as well as multiple Season 1 and 2 KSM, (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

Currently recruiting DPS to expand our roster from about 16 currently to 25+ for the next raid tier.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team while having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude, all with a fun raiding atmosphere.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Hi Furziah!

If you’re still looking, I’d be happy to chat about our guild to see if it’s a mutual fit. Elysium is an AotC/Heroic-focused guild that was formed in Cata and has raided consistently since then (some of us have been playing together even longer than that). We raid Wed/Thurs from 7-10pm PST and just got our 10/10H for SoD. Outside of that, our members enjoy Mythic+, battle pet collecting, achievements, and obsessing over transmog. We are a tight-knit group that all have lives outside the game, but also greatly value our in-game family.

Feel free to message me in game if you’re interested!
Liliova#1249 (bnet)

Still searching

Hey man we may work out well for you. Check out the guild and send me a message. We can get you in a raid and you can test drive us.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011 (discord) Senjin#1593 (battle.net)

Greetings Furziah!

I see you are still searching. :wink:

Here is our guild information. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Still searching

Hi Furziah!

I help run a horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest. Currently our guild raids Mondays & Wednesdays 7pm-10pm EST. We also host other guild events like guild contests and more. Below is our guild recruitment post. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out! Hope to chat with you soon@

Found a Green Quest now recruiting!

Hello Furziah,

I’d love to chat with you more about [The Vending Machine]. We’re a small guild that’s working towards AOTC, with a few members that dabble in 2s and 3s occasionally.
add me on discord at BryguytheFirth#0321 so we can talk more!

Still searchin’.

Well hello there Furziah. My name is Wolfestyle and I am the GM of a AOTC alliance guild on US-Proudmoore. Im not sure what times of the day you are looking for but, we are a late night guild. I will post you our guild info so you can see more about us.

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 4 years and are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Not sure if you have found a home yet, but please see our blurb below and feel free to reach out if you have any questions/interest.

A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey man if you’re still on the hunt you can add me on Discord Sneakypeak#7076

I’m always down to chat a bit and see if my crew will be a good match

Hey there furziah,

We are currently looking for a few more and I’d love to chat. Btag is doctersauce#1397. Discord is Doctersauce#4910.

Below is our spam

heyoo! if we interest you let me know and would love to talk more and answer any questions you have! <Gabagool> - Dalaran [H] is recruiting for 9.2 Mythic Prog!