Returning [H]Warlock in search of raiding guild for SL

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone,

As the title states I am a warlock in search of a raiding guild for SL. I played early on in Bfa but unfortunately my guild fell apart before making the push into Mythic raiding. Back in the days of Wotlk, i raided with a former top 30 US guild pushing server firsts and hard mode content. These days I am just looking to have some fun, I would very much like to join a guild that will push into Mythic content with the mindset that if we get CE, thats great; but if not, thats ok too.

My warlock that I will be taking into shadowlands is a recent 120 and as such is no where near up to snuff for current content. At the moment I just plan on getting ready for SL, but I would love to join a guild and at least socialize and get to know people to make sure we are a good fit for each other before we get to the real deal. If I get geared enough to run some keys or maybe even a heroic before hand, then I would love to do that too.

Raid time wise, I can typically make any days that fall within 8pm - 1230am EST.

Hi Telthamus.

If you’re interested in a weekend guild, Split (Mal’Ganis) will be raiding Fri-Sat 10:00pm-1:00am EST. Our leadership is currently 12/12m Ny’alotha and have raided CE content in some fashion since WotLK.

Would love to chat to see if we could be a fit.

Bnet: Elms#1515

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey We Were Prepared is always looking for new members. We are on Area 52 however no need to move servers just yet. We have a community as well that you can join to keep in the loop. We are currently raiding Mythic Ny and are 6/12 we also raid heroic Ny during the week if you need gear now. Our main raid is 0930 Est to 1230 Est Friday and Saturday. I love this guild we are casual and willing to help. HMU if interested.

:wave:

Lets do all the digital boss kills and have fun in discord.

Guild & Server: the juice NA | Horde | Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Sun/ Mon | 9PM-12AM EST
Current Progression: 12/12 M NYA; CE EP ; CE BoD
Recruitment Contacts: Garjay#1436 (discord) | Garjay#1690 (bnet)
Requirements: 465+ ilvl, Essences, Logs
Needs: Looking for RDPS. Any exceptional player will be considered.

Oh heyyy Telthamus,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

We would love to have you join us now, with the intention of trialing with us in Shadowlands!

Denovo is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

Our first official raid as Denovo will be August 14

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

Hi there! We’re currently in search of more dps!

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

CoS Progression: 2/2 H
BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M
EP Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/8 M
Ny’alotha Progression:12/12N, 12/12H, 11/12M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Farm/Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)
(SwankyOrc#110857 bnet / Swankyorc#7838 Discord)

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild. We are looking to round out our roster to finish BFA strong and continue moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is a little more about us, including our raid nights and times as well as Bnet info for any questions you may have.
Look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 7/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265