Returning Hunter LF SL guild

I’m looking for a guild that likes to get into heroic raiding and a bit of non-serious mythic afterwards. Those types of guilds gave me the best experiences in the past. They were usually able to be friends, joke, laugh, etc. but still bring consumables, learn strats, and try to succeed. I liked having a raid schedule I could adhere to, but still be able to have normal RL stuff going on(kids, wife, career).

I’ve been playing SL waiting room for a while, but want to get back into the swing of things ahead of time. I think I want to go alliance for SL, but am open to the right horde guild.

We’d love to have you in guild and run some keys with you, get you in some raids if you’re down. While we need ranged dps we also need exceptional players

Add me on Battlenet Skiddrow#1312

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hey there! I run a small, friendly Alliance guild on Dalaran that values friendship and a good environment. We’ve been around for about six years, and we’re pretty relaxed while still getting Heroic done. We don’t have plans to move on to Mythic, but if you are looking for a small group that doesn’t expect you to play WoW like a job, we may be right for you.

Check out our post to find out more about us, and contact me if you’re interested!

I’m a friend of the OP - interested in this as well.

1 Like

Hey! We are just getting into heroic (3/12) and are looking for a few more to fill out a 2/3/11 roster. Look us up and if you are interested let me know!

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

If you want an ALliance guild, we fit your desires here on proudmoore.

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a core of about 10 people who raid weekly and pug the rest. If you are ready for mythic raiding then this is the place for you.

Currently recruiting

• DPS
  • Heals
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Current Progression
3/12M

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475
Bnet: bigmiles#1563

Hey, Titanpoint,
Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer. We are a small/medium guild who raids Heroic T/Th 7-9:30 pm Pacific Standard, and have people around most nights for M+, etc. We have achieved AotC every tier but one since Cataclysm. We’ve yet to do Mythic pulls as a guild (some of us have killed some Mythic), but are looking to expand our roster so that Mythic pulls are something we can do.
Currently we are gearing up a few returning players, like yourself. Another ranged would be a great addition to our team, so if you want to know more, just hit me up: RowanBeth#1291 battletag or Beth#0208 discord.

Hey Titanpoint,

We formed Serendipity with the goal to reach AOTC on every raid tier, push high keys in M+, PvP as a group, but mostly to have a reliable and active community to go into Shadowlands with.

We have long time players mixed with returning and new players and we are helping them gear in Nyalotha and get in the groove of raiding together on this tier.

The guild was formed to escape raid logging to build an active community for off night activity. Thus far, we have succeeded and found quite a few like-minded folks.

Our recruitment post can be found here: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM

But more importantly we would like to speak with you live. We don’t just randomly invite for the sake of numbers. You can reach myself, or our GM Bender, with the below contact info.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Hi Titanpoint,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

I will leave a link below for you to look over,feel free to add me or one of my recruitment team members and we can chat!

Hey Titanpoint,

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild forming up for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have just arrived at our new home on MG and have started general recruitment for our raid team and non-raider membership.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, becoming a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intent to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are looking to build a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Optional Reroll: A Fresh Start

Our leadership team is all too familiar with the search for a new long-term home. The dissolution of a great raid team can be tough to follow up. For those reasons, we are providing an opportunity for players who may be far removed from current raid content to join us and redevelop in a competitive but helpful atmosphere.

We will be holding an optional reroll on Mal’ganis starting on or around June 30th for players who are looking to start fresh on a new main, especially in advance of Shadowlands’ impending Q4 release.

Our officers and current raid core will have toons on-realm already leveled and geared. This is not a reroll guild in the traditional sense. We welcome participation in the reroll, but it is by no means mandatory.

Recruitment Needs: About You

Recruitment is open for all classes and specs as general members.

If you are applying to our raid team, we have some minor restrictions.

Tanks: Closed

Healers: All Specs Open

DPS: Open except for DK, Warlock, Shaman

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well! Look out for the option to participate in our optional reroll on our application.

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is currently being floated as an optional progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.