Returning Hunter LF Guild, Alliance

Good morning mate! While our guild Junction does not have any openings on our mythic raiding team, we do run an alt night on Saturday where we clear normal (and eventually heroic). We also have a ton of members who are constantly pushing keys, doing pvp (arenas/rbgs), or just sitting in discord and chatting!

If you’d like to learn more, go ahead and add me on bnet and we can talk! Professoroak#1732

Ello mate! We’re currently rebuilding after leaving our prior guild and transferring servers! Guild is currently 1/10H 10/10N CN. Raid times are 6-9CST Th/F/S. Looking for mainly DPS. We’re very casual while buckling down when it comes to raiding. We runs keys daily and PvP daily as well. If interested reach out to me on bnet @ Maddexx#11162
Or our GM @ NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for your replies! Unfortunately, I wouldn’t be able to attend the Thursday time.

Still looking! :slight_smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

Not sure if it is what you are looking for as we aren’t planning on progressing into mythic this tier but feel free to hit me up if you are interested. Our info is in our guild spam:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

Thank you for your post. Unf I wouldn’t be able to make the Thursday start time.

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi there! I’ve linked my post down below to see if you are interested. Thanks
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sins-of-serenity-new-weekend-raiding-guild/855889

Hello there Rylexsnipes.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

bump it up

o.O up we gooo

We are looking for more people at this this, I know you said no tues/thursday between 11am and 9pm est, but we do raid Thurs/Sun 11:15 pm - 2:15 am EST (most of us are PST or MST), I cant promise we are going to move into Mythic, but we are very interested in AOTC and attempting Mythic if we have the numbers to do so. We are also Alliance, I can answer any questions you have @StatusQuo#0327

Thank you for your post. Those times are just a tad later than I am currently looking for. :slight_smile:

I’m raid leader for a weekly cross-realm group. We’re 10/10 N, 1/10 H, raiding 9-12 EST on Fridays, 8-11 EST on Sundays and looking for more dmg to join our ranks.

Good group, long-time raiders. Laid-back, nerdy types. We focus on Normal/Heroic progression only, no interest in Mythic. Being cross-server, no need to transfer servers or join our guild either. Just show up and play.

We are starting a fresh clear of normal on Friday (Feb 5th) if you want to join us and see if we’re a good fit.

Battletag: Chaoswhite#1873
In-game: Sintenelle, Blade’s Edge

Rylex,

I think we might meet your criteria, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hey!

We raid W/Th 9-12a CST, which should be good for your times.

We’re 7/10 H, add me if interested:

bnet - fiikfiic#1815 (four i’s)

Thanks for the replies. I have sent out the tag requests so we can chat

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day and i hope to see you here:D

Hello Rylex,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day!!!