Returning hunter LF CE mythic raiding 4/10m

Returning after a 2 year break. Was into high end mythic top 100 us before taking break would like to get back into it, Nothing more then 3 days nothing later then 11est during sunday-thrusday/ Friday and saturday are open if you like to know more just add and message me I can send old logs or something.
Driz#1737

1 Like

Hi Driz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there Driz, we’re looking for a few more for our mythic team. Feel free to have a look. :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-volatile-310m-1010h-lf-dpsswing-wedsthurs-7-10-cst/873903

Hi Driz,

Blob (2/10M) is a progression focused guild with a laidback and friendly atmosphere on Stormrage. The guild was founded by a group of irl mutual friends, and we plan on pushing for CE together every tier. We are looking for 1-2 dps to complete our mythic roster, and I think you would be a great fit. Our raid times are 8-11 est on Tues/Wed with an optional heroic/alt night on Sundays from 7-9 est.

If you are interested I would love to chat more! I added you on bnet and left my contact info below:
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212

Up up and away we go

Fallen#1904 we may be a good fit for you. Added hit me up.

bumpstrong text

Hey Driz, if a faction change is on the table, we’d love to hear from ya. see our spam below

Untouchable (Tichondrius, Horde) is a newly formed Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving Cutting Edge in patch 9.1.

Who we are:

Who we want:

• Excellent RDPS who are hungry for CE progression for next tier. Off-tanks and other specs for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well. AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.
  • Please have a high quality microphone with little background noise when talking. Otherwise, comms can just as easily be done through raid chat. We want to provide a distraction-free environment so all raiders can be focused on their rotation and the boss fights.

For DPS, we need ALL RDPS (pref Mage / hunter) to round out our comp.

• We are forming our Mythic roster NOW. We are running trials NOW in heroic.

• Continue our swift Heroic progression and move straight into Mythic progression as quickly as possible.
    Schedule (6 hours per week for progression):

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time. Invites out at 7:45.

Contact (I respond fast!):

• Co-GM (Discord, preferred): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

bumpstrong text

Still searching