Returning Hpally LF raiding guild

Returned to WoW about 3 weeks ago. Before I took my hiatus I was a tank druid (AOTC Sire Denathrius) Recently switched to Hpally and looking to make her my new main.
Her current status for the most recent content is as follows:
7/11 N, Mostly due to me pugging everything.
2350 I.O.
Highest Key thus far is a 17.
Available nearly 24/7

Hi Kimishock!

I think you would be a good fit for my guild, Found a Green Quest. I would love to chat with you if you’re interested.

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

Hey Kimishock! Genesis is a newly formed Alliance guild on Stormrage created by a small group of like-minded friends. We are creating a guild where members will cooperate to achieve goals while having fun. We are currently seeking founding members as we prepare to raid heroic Sepulcher. We plan to be fully operational for Dragonflight. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground level.

Raid Schedule: Tu & Wed 10pm-12:30am EST

For more info or to apply, please contact:
Subst#5741 (Discord)
damdifino#5943 (Discord)

Hey Kimishock!

The Reborn and Calamitous Intent cross faction raiding community is currently recruiting. We are on Dalaran, and raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10. Currently we are 10/11 H, and looking for more folks to push us to a consistent 20 so we can hammer through the Jailer and early mythic! We also have people running keys nearly every night.

If you’re interested, you may read our recruitment thread here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 10/11 H are recruiting M DPS!

Let me know if you’re interested in checking us out!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hello Kimishock!

I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore and we are currently recruiting for our mythic prog. Your availability works for us as we raid from 10pm est to 1am est and are open to helping individuals get back in to the swing of things; especially with Dragonflight around the corner. We don’t recruit for the bench so that isn’t something you really need to worry about. We also have a group of individuals interested in M+ so I think you’d be right at home.

I will leave you with our guild website so you can learn more about us at your leisure! I do hope that you can find your home with us! If you have any comments, questions or concerns please feel free to reach out! My contact information can be found on our WoWProg!

Hiya! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. If you need normal still I don’t mind throwing an easy alt raid together to get you that achievement. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!