Returning Hpala lf guild for SL

Long time WoW player returning to game after hiatus since legion. I have played many Classes in wow since Wotlk including Warlock, Blood DK, Prot/Hpala. I have played high end content including Mythic/Heroic Raids (When Mythic Raids weren’t a thing) and very high keys in legion. I am not looking for any kind of Hardcore Raiding guild currently but would like an active guild that will be raiding roughly twice a week that has experienced and mature players. I would also like to get back into high keys again.

[A]Stormrage - Solaris

v3n0m#1637 if you’d like to chat :slight_smile:

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 2/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits!

We do plenty of mythic plus and have several members that like to push high keys!
There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the guild is 2/12M AOTC. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding once Shadowlands hits! More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting ranged dps and a tank for our core group. We’re a newer guild but with only 2 weeks under our belt have cleared 12/12 normal and 9/12 heroic. We’re active in keys and raid Friday Saturday 9pm est. check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Misspeaches,

Check out our post we may be a good fit.

Hmm read the post really liked what you guys Had to say and i think i feel similar about a lot of things we should talk more

1 Like

Hey Misspeaches! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hello! I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver. If you’re looking to do more mythic raiding, we wouldn’t be the best guild for you. But if you want CE-caliber players who are just interested in AotC and M+, we’d be a good fit.

We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include lockout extension), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Extreme passion for Mythic+ isn’t required, but enjoyment of it is an important part of our community (and important for gearing!).
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve. Additionally, part of carrying your weight means being prepared for the content. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

Let me know if this sounds appealing to you. Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

Howdy Misspeaches!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Miss :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M

Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Wednesday/Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Nut Brotherhood is formed by returning C.E raiders and friends with the goal of clearing end game content in a reasonable amount of time while maintaining a positive atmosphere and making you feel like your time invested is worthwhile. Currently looking for a couple Healers to round out the roster. I won’t leave too long of a wall of text so please contact me below for any questions or additional information.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11CST Mal’Ganis (H)

Doitwithdave#11545 BNET

Dorkasaurus#8373 Discord

Hey there Miss Peaches,

Here is our recruitment spam:

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up.

If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Current needs:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Holy Paladin

If your looking for a fun dysfunctional family come check us out on Stormrage we are alliance as well and are looking for players to join for shadowlands we do M+, Raiding and PVP so we have little of everything currently recruiting for our raid teams looking to form two a more hardcore progression and a casual!

Raid Times

Progression- wed/thur/friday 9-11PM EST

Casual- Wed/Thur 9-11PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Ironwolv#1859
Discord - Thunddastruk#5793

Bnet - Flawedcode#1609
Discord -SilentDevotion#9585

Bnet - Kiricoco#1158
Discord - Wentian#8020

Horde, Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade. . We seem to be exactly what you’re looking for. Active, Raiding, Mythics, Fun and Helpful bunch.

Adding my guilds info if you would like to check us out. Feel free to add if interested.

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.
-Heroic -> Mythic
WEEKEND TEAM
-Sunday/Monday 10-1est
-Looking to recruit anyone
-Laid back casual enviorment
-Normal -> Heroic
RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided
The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.
Please contact the following on Discord.
GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Officer- Saraid#2102

Hey Misspeaches =) We sound like a pretty good fit for you.

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.