Returning horde player looking for guild

I am a 450 unholy/blood dk looking for a guild to raid with and do M+ With. My mains are on Zul’jin but I wouldn’t be against realm switching for a good group of bros.

Hey Sloth,

Crimson Brotherhood is lookin to add a tank to our raid core headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in mythic+. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there Theslothh,

Misfit Militia is a Heroic Raiding Guild at 12/12 H on Hyjal.
Recently new made guild after moving servers in July 2020. Core group of 4 are building up a new raiding team in hopes of pushing raids, mythic + and Arenas in Shadowlands. Our members of the guild are active every night on weekdays and very active all day on weekends. We are very open to people who are new to the game, or are long time players. We all have experience with most classes, always willing to help.

RAID TEAM INFO:
We are looking for raiders who are willing to put in the effort and time to help continue push Heroic through the end of expansion and then to move into Shadowlands.

Current Raid Times:

Friday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
Saturday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
(Raid times may change in Shadowlands but we are trying to keep this consistent)

Current Needs as of 8/12/2020:
Ranged DPS - All experienced RDPS players will be considered, Boomkin/Warlock Preferred
Healer - All experienced Healers will be considered. Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest Preferred
Melee DPS - Currently only looking for experienced Melee DPS with a tank offspec
Tank- Currently Tank positions are filled but we are looking for Tank players for M+.

ALL POSITIONS WILL BE OPEN TO COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS IN SHADOWLANDS

We currently have 4-5 players pushing m+ keys on a daily basis and looking for Tanks and Healers that are experienced with Dungeon Mechanics and Affixes

CONTACTS:
Recruiting/GM: Natalie: NatRutSim#1694
Raid Leader: Ricky: Itsricky#1431

Trial Requirements:
-Must have Heart of Azeroth up to at least level 80.
-Cloak must be at least level 12.
-Minimum ilvl preference is 455. (Our mythic + team can and will help you gear up if you are deemed a good fit)
-All raiding and mythic + logs will be reviewed by all of our officers beforehand.

Trial periods will last about 2 weeks of raiding.
Trials are determined more so by mechanic skill rather than numbers.
You are required to have 100% attendance during your trial period. Failure to show up for raid will result in an immediate disqualification.

(Hopefully you’re okay with a good group of bros with a little extra woman love in there too :P)

Hey Theslothh,

Our guild would be very interested in having you, and also getting you up to speed to start raiding with us. Below I have included some information about our guild:

4/12 Mythic and 12/12 Heroic

Recruitment:
Currently raiding Mythic Ny’alotha and are in need of DPS (Off Specs Welcomed) for our raid team. Also, we are actively recruiting all types of players to increase our roster for Shadowlands. All levels of players are welcome: social, casual, raiders, etc.

Raid Schedule:
(Mythic) Friday and Saturday - 8:00 to 11:00 pm central
(Heroic) Wednesday - 8:00 to 11:00 pm central (Full Clear). This night is open to new members, mythic raid team members, alts, etc.

Guild Goals:
(Current Raiding): Keep pushing into Mythic Ny’alotha before the start of Shadowlands.
(Future Raiding): Achieve “Cutting Edge” in Shadowland raids with a solid raid team.

Expectations:
(Raiding): Everyone is expected to have extra flasks, extra food, battle runes, prepot/post pot, spec and gear ready, gemmed, enchanted, tomes, re-roll tokens, addons downloaded and updated (DBM and EXRT and Weakauras, etc), and Discord connected with us. Cloaks must be rank 15+ and the HOA neck to be at a competitive level.
(Key Runs): We expect all raiders to at least complete a weekly +15 key. We have amazing key groups/guild members who are more than willing to help and teach how to complete higher keys.
(Guild): All members are expected to give back as much as they receive. We are a community that strives to help each out the best we can. Everyone is expected to be helpful to each other to help us achieve greater success!

We are located on the Agamaggan, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Archimonde, and The Underbog server cluster.

For anymore information or interest, please reach me on battle net or discord.
BNET: RawFishTacos#11698
Discord: Tumii#8166

We are the best kind of bros in Dojo.

Hello we are currently looking for a tank for our heroic raid team and keys… We raid Tues and thurs starting at 5 pm pst. We go for 2-3 hours depending on progression. We like to have fun and talk sht. Try to balance fun and progression as much as we can lol.
Xen#1370

Hi there Theslothh, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:45pm till 11:00pm Central.
Current progression is 12/12H
If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784, Discord - Sinafay#3443 or any of my family for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Good morning!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush: