Returning Horde player LF guild

Hi! My btag is FORGOT#1351.
Classes I am interested in playing;
shaman(resto/ele) currently 440ish ilvl
monk(all specs) currently 445ish ilvl
druid(all specs) currently 460ish ilvl
palli(all specs) currently 460ish ilvl
(Also willing to faction transfer my other characters.)

I am looking for a guild to raid with. I have been playing since vanilla and been raiding since wrath. My most recent raiding experience is mythic Uldir when my guild quickly fell apart and since then I have been playing much more casually.

I am looking for a bit more late night, start time around 1930-2000 hours and ending before 0100 hours. (PST/MST) The time is very important to me for a raiding schedule to accommodate work/family time.

Other than raiding I am very interested in and actively do mythic+ and pvp.

I look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

I can give you PVP, but raiding’s still something I have to build up to.

We are not raiding now, but that will be our raid time(im in montana) when shadowlands start. till then we taking it easy. some pug raids, most do mythic +.

Hi, Zareta. Are you interested in MS healing? Also our raid times may not fit what what you posted because we may start a bit too early for you? but here is the spam in case you are interested in a dps or heals main spot…

Stuck in Combat - {HORDE} - led by a 7/12M GM - is a newly xferred guild to Tichondrius. We are recruiting players for our end of xpac Mythic progression roster. We are full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding while pushing each other to become better players. As of now, we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Ny’alotha while building a strong team going into Shadowlands! We have a very active discord with people always available and willing to do content or help others.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week
  • **460+ ilvl and at least 12/12 Heroic.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesdayday 6:00 pm-9:00 server (PST) with formation/trash clear 15 mins prior.
(7:00 pm-10:00 pm CST; 8:00 pm-11:00 pm MST; 9:00 pm-12:00 am EST)
*With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss.
Alt Night : TBD.

***Our priority needs are:

• healers: all
  • dps: considering all except ww monk atm
  • tanks - n/a
    All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs. Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

If interested, or for further information, you can post here or message:
Ethereaelle = ElvenBlossom#1880 - GM

Thanks!

Divine - Tichondrius (Horde) - 4/12M

We are a community and guild that has been around since 2016 with many members still with us, we are mainly a mythic raiding/mythic+ guild but we are always looking for casual players to join our community and participate in guild events when possible. Hit me up if you would be interested in joining our group =)

Wednesday 8pm CST (Casual Heroic raid)
Friday 8pm-11 PST (Main Mythic raid)
Saturday 8-11pm PST (Main Mythic raid)

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord# Tyrue#1556