Returning horde player (balance druid) seeking 2 night raiding guild, available Mon/Wed/Thu/Fri nights

I gave up my warrior main a few months ago and have recently returned and gotten a balance druid into the 360’s equipped. I’ve raided in all expansions other than Cata and WoD.

Would like to join a 2-night horde raiding guild that is either Eastern or Central time based.

I’m available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Willing to transfer.

Hey Aner, we run Sunday nights. But if you can get on board with that we might be a good fit for you!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are listed below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Priest (any)
Druid (any)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)
Hunter

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hey man, if you’re looking for a heroic/mythic progression guild we could use a boomy for sure. Can add me at Kunkka#1208 if you want to chat and here’s our recruitment post [H][US] Illidan - 8/8H 1/8M LF DPS & Heals! - #11 by Ðemonbrew-illidan

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 3/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and as far as we can for current. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Non Priest Heals
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Demon Hunter

ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 17 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic. & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a balance druid to their mythic roster if you’re willing to raid three nights a week!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]