Returning Horde or Alliance players for DF (Wed/Thurs/Fri)

Hello! This is 2 people looking for a guild for DF. We are both former CE raiders (previous expansions) and in Shadowlands we were AOTC and about midway through mythic in the tiers. We’re looking for a home where we can make new friends and hang out in both raiding content and in M+.

We are definitely looking for AOTC and as far into Mythic as we can push. With my career, I can only play on Wed/Thurs/Friday any time after 6 pm EST as I work nights and stay on that schedule when I’m off. The other person’s schedule is wide open.

I am looking to play a boomkin with resto offspec or a warlock. I am a former healer main but I’m looking to make it a secondary option now and try to focus on being a dps. I have mostly played priest and shaman but tbh, i don’t want to shadow priest and I do want to be ranged.

The other person is open to being DH, mage, or DK but is leaning heavily on the DH.

I know this is a bit scattered of a posting but honestly, we just wanna find a place with chill people to do gaming stuff with. No drama just fun people we can have a blast with!

I can provide old logs and achieves and such in discord/bnet messages and will go into greater detail there. We are open to both Horde or Alliance on at least a medium to high pop server. We’ve been getting trapped on dying/dead servers and let’s be honest, who can afford to toon transfer all the time?

Discord - Haninia#2651
Bnet - Haninia#1327

Hey! we are in need of a warlock and a DH atm. Here’s our guild post: [A] The Hedgehugs|AOTC | 2-Day | Thurs/Fri 9-11:30 EST | LF Healer and DPS

Hello Aureila and friend!

I think you folks would be great additions to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Bump for more info!

Hey there. I am forming a new morning raiding guild on illidan. We plan 2 days a week with start time between 8-10 EST. Feel free contact me if you would like some info.
BN jolenar#11150
Discord ryaden#5511

Definitely looking for something after 6 pm est but end time can be as late (or early) as 4am est. I’m a night shifter who stays on the same schedule even when I’m off

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available at the post here