Returning Horde LF Guild to Grow WIth

I’m jumping back into WoW after a 10 year hiatus and am looking to contribute to a guild that would be a good fit for my end-game goals.

I started a Demon Hunter last week and am currently 445 ilvl and working through Ny’alotha normal, while also pushing mythic keys with a few friends. I’m a semi-hardcore player on the East Coast and typically play from 6-9 server time most evenings, with flexibility to adjust later or a bit earlier as needed. I bring a focused and relaxed attitude to groups I’m in, and am always most concerned with how I can personally be improving as a player and contributing more to the team.

I’m not looking for an immediate spot on a raid roster, but would love to join a guild to gear toward Heroic and Mythic Ny’alotha, as well as to be able to push Mythic 10+ in dungeons. Early on that would hopefully look like subbing in for runs, or joining alt runs to continue learning the encounters and helping out wherever I can. While I currently play Vengeance and tank for my Mythic group, I generally play DPS in raids. I’ve always played rDPS in MMOs, and am looking to build tanking experience before committing more fully to that role. I’m happy to play DPS in any fight, and can switch to tank as I keep improving.

I don’t have any great raiderio scores to point to yet, since I just subbed last week. Here’s a list of accomplishments in other games to try and show the kind of player I am:

• Originally played WoW in the Burning Crusade era, worked through endgame content like Kara, Magtheridon, etc. with my guild on Gorefiend
  • Played FFXIV for around two years and cleared Savage raid wings (probably most equivalent to Mythic raid content in WoW)
  • Very comfortable with hardcore progression in MMOs, and understand the upward grind some fights can be as a team learns, refines strategy, and looks for micro-improvements with positioning, consumables, rotations, etc.
  • I understand what it means to come to raids prepared with consumables, food, potions, and anything else that would help me gain a competitive advantage over the content
  • After a week back in WoW I’m working on Mythic 5 keys and working to clear through Normal Ny’alotha with pugs until I can find a guild to call home
  • Generally push competitive PVE content in any game I play. Have FPS raiding experience in Destiny 2 leading day one raid groups for my clan.
  • I’m very open to feedback on my gameplay, and will never turn down opportunities to improve, especially if getting coaching from more experienced players. I try to take any death or wipe as an opportunity to analyze what went wrong, and work to prevent it from happening in the future.

If I’m the type of player that could be a good fit for your guild, please message me in-game (Parms) or on Discord (Parm#9174). I hope to find a group that has already cleared Heroic Ny’alotha and is pushing Mythic runs, as that feels like a good spot for me to jump in and start learning and helping. I’d also love to join a guild with their own Discord, as I think having that community outside of the game to plan for runs and content can be helpful.

Hope to hear from some of you! Let me know if you have any questions.

Hit me up in game if you still looking for a home. I am GM of Indesertus. Some of us have been playing together since vanilla. so we are still active lol. Doing m+ currently and heroic nya just to finish it off before the xpack hits. otherwise we are out of the raiding rat race until the xpack when we get back into it.