Returning Holy Priest LF New Home

Hello all, just got back from taking a long break after achieving AOTC back in august. I’m wanting to start pushing raiding again come 9.2. I currently play a 235 Holy Priest. I’m looking for a new home after my old guild fell apart, want something established, active inside and outside of raid. Looking for a guild that raids Tuesday - Thursday 8-11:00PM EST. Horde or Alliance doesn’t matter. Would like something that aims for AOTC and dabbles in some mythic, as I don’t have the time to push for CE anymore.

Leave a response and I’ll get with you!

Good morning bump :slight_smile:

Good morning

We might be a good fit we are The Coffee Shoppe 2/10M 10/10H

We raid tues and thurs 8 to 11 pm est

And we are in need of a priest healer

Keep it short and sweet if interested please add gilga2k#1922

Will add you! Still looking

That is a btag by the way

Hey Tessilon!

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

Currently 9/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Once we get a couple more people to round out the roster we will move to Mythic raid progression. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. RL 5/10M EXP!! Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:
-DK DPS
-R DPS
-1 or 2 Healers

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid too with many mains having between 2k-2400 IO. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

If interested reach out through discord to:
Rezzyn#0133

Hey Tessilon

Looking for a healer for my casual mythic progression team. 2 night a week raiding guild. Would love to chat with you. Reach out to me at:

Bnet: Senator23#1289
Discord: Whisperos#1650

Greetings Tessilon!

Here is our guild information. Our raid times are close to what you posted:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey tessilon,

If you are still looking id love to chat. We currently have a healer spot open, below is my spam, hope to hear from you

[Inverse Logic] 2/10M 10/10H SoD 4/10M CN** is a tight-knit, semi-hardcore mythic raid guild that focuses on finding a balance between good progression and flexible adult schedules.

Immediate Opening for a hybrid dps/healer

We offer an inclusive, non-toxic environment with an active Discord, alt runs, and Monday night M+ for those who would otherwise miss out on a 15 in the vault. We are committed to maintaining an equally laid back and competitive atmosphere, where you can enjoy an after-work beer with friends and still clear some content! We are semi-hardcore, meaning we will expect you to play to the best of your ability and be continually working to master your class. We also understand that real life comes first. We are a team of parents, working professionals, and students who understand that sometimes you’re just going to miss the raid. We will work with you if something comes up or your schedule changes–as long as you communicate!

At this time, our goal is to achieve AOTC and semi-casually pursue CE each tier.

Raid times are Tues & Thurs 8p - 11p Eastern.

** We are actively recruiting:

High Need*

• 1 dps with a healer offset that can flex when needed*

RANGED DPS

• Warlock - High
  • Shadow Priest - High
  • Boomkin - High
  • Mage - High

Social applicants do not need to be any specific class or spec! If you appreciate the environment we’ve established and think you would enjoy your time in our guild, you’re more than welcome to get in touch.

What we offer:

• Flasks, food, and repairs for raid night.
  • Constructive feedback inside and outside of raid.
  • Guild Mythic+ every Monday at 8pm server.
  • Laid back, adult environment.
  • An active Discord community.
  • A family of players who love playing with each other!

What we’re looking for:

• Players with current or previous AOTC experience.
  • Performance-minded players who will work on their play outside of raid.
  • Team players who enjoy working with others.
  • Players who would enjoy a semi-hardcore approach to progression.
  • Players who have are at least 226 ilvl with appropriate enchantments, and have crafted a level four or higher legendary.

We are open to merging with a smaller team of similar progression to field a stable, semi-casual mythic progression team.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)

Hit me up and lets chat. Our times are what you are looking for and I think our team is more or less what you are looking for. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Hey let me know if we interest you!