Returning Heroic Raider looking for new Home

Hey potential readers! I left BFA after clearing Battle of Dazar’alor and deciding this expansion just wasn’t for me. News of shadowlands has given me that itch to play again so I came back to try it out but miss having a guild to chat with. I decided to start playing my DH and in this reset I have gotten to 446.

A bit about me. I am a 24 year old university student with a major in Disaster management. I graduate in the fall but for the next 2 weeks or so I have some time off to get some m+ done and get started on keystone master. I am looking for a guild to knock out some M+ and will accept my shy self while I warm up to everyone.

I do not want to change servers.

If you have a guild in mind feel free to add me on discord at Redink#2742.

Hello Elementalink, my fellow shaman good to see here. Have we got a guild for you! BOOM! check this out. lol

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 Healers and ranged dps for our core raiding team
  • All DPS are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Uninspired Mediocrity is recruiting for a new raid team. We are a few players shy from being AoTC and into M raiding and specialize in returning players and people in your situation. We are all about teamwork. Our goal is to build up a solid team of peeps for Shadowlands that all enjoy spending time together AND getting results in game without any of the toxicity or drama. Add me if interested - stone454#1611