Returning Help with UI, Addon's, Gear for SL. - Older gamer

Hello everyone, I have been away from the game for a long time. I noticed with my age and in combination with the new flashy graphics I am having a hard time seeing the red target ring on the ground.

• Is there an addon that makes it easier to see the target?
  • Also in BG’s I play with my son and we try to stick together to do objectives, is there addon that would make it easier to find him on the minimap or on his toon?
    -In shadowlands I want to tank, I am nearly level 60. What is the fastest way to get the gear required to get into tanking the entry level mythics?

Thanks so much for any help with these items I am really enjoying the game.

I am not sure about an addon, but you can try using nameplates to help you, or maybe turning on color blind option which may have a setting that will be beneficial to you?
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/31224

You can put him on focus, and focused targets are larger on the minimap. I use T to put people on focus for certain situations.

I would recommend rushing the campaign, grinding anima, and to upgrade your covenant gear. You can mix that with weekly WQ boss, and weekly events which sometimes have quests for gear.

Quickest method to gear for Heroics is buying the upgraded crafted gear, which is 168 ilvl. That will be more than enough to queue into Heroics, which drop 171, and you could definitely tank Mythic 0 dungeons at that ilvl with a competent group. Mythic 0 drops 184 and you should try to run all 8 dungeons each week until you are at least 184 in all slots.