Returning Healer

Hey, how’s it going?

I’ve recently returned to the game after I realised BFA wasn’t for me. I’m in search for a new guild, especially with shadowlands on its way. I’ve dabbled in heroic and normal content, never mythic and have always healed either on my holy pally or shaman. I have also done M+ but definitely need more practice in it. I’m currently on Barth, but open to server transfers maybe even a faction change? Just really looking for down to earth people.

The times that work for me are mainly NZ times, I’m currently based in Singapore,…looking to move to NZ in the next year or so (after this whole virus goes away…) Let me know if your keen for a chat!

Hey there.Immortal On cael/nag server are recruiting a healer .We raid with a few new zealanders so our times are suited abit earlier to catered for them.We raid from 7.30pm server time.
add Rushnak#1325 if interested or for a chat.

If you are interested in joining the Alliance, come check out Boop!

Hey Lii, if you are still looking for a home for SL, check us out:

Chaos By Design on Horde-Barthilas is recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a newly formed guild looking for players of all levels/skill/progression to join our community. Our focus is on building a positive environment where everyone can enjoy the game. Whether you are a veteran of WoW, or newly returned, you are welcome here with us!

As Shadowlands approaches, we will be creating a raid team (focused on AOTC each tier, with 1 night per week), building several M+ teams , and helping those returning to the game in any way we can. We believe that having a single raid night, as well as a focused M+ night is the most efficient way to enjoy the game and progress!

Our ideal recruit is someone who is positive, enjoys the game, and enjoys helping others. That’s it…we don’t care about your io, your ilvl, or any of those other measurements that define many other guild recruitment posts.

If you are looking for a place to call home while you game, then Chaos By Design is for you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out: BNET: Sinister#1675 or Discord: Sìnìstèr#4997.

Sin

Hey Mate

I am not too sure if you have found yourself a home yet, but here is some information on my guild, We are a GMT+8 guild based out of Perth. Check us out, and if your interested, please hit me up.

Iron Edge A newly formed Guild on Barthilas, which was formed in patch 8.3 towards the of the expansion. The guild is currently filled with mature aged players over 30 years of age who have been playing the game since Vanilla. We are all based in Perth, and are looking for more players in the same time zone to build a strong, fun environment which can push through Shadowlands and beyond.

ABOUT US
As was mentioned the player group are mature aged, most of us are friends in Real Life and often catch up for a few beers or too many. We have been playing the game since Vanilla, we are quite experienced in all aspects of the game, from Raiding (Hard Mode 25 man in earlier expansions, and 20 man Mythic runs), Pvping and M+ running since its inception in Legion.
We are a quite relaxed bunch of guys, often jump on discord and have a good laugh, and have a good time on the game, and when we need to get a bit serious for raiding, we turn out game faces on.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideally we are searching for players in our time zone, and or people who need to raid late night. People who can jump on the game, crack some jokes have some fun, enjoy the content, but also clear as much of it as possible.
If there are local players to us, who also don’t mind catching up with guildies for a few beers that will always beneficial.

RAIDING
At the moment, we are not raiding, taking a well deserved break before Shadowlands. The plan for Shadowlands is to Raid 1 night per week, we are aiming for quality over quantity. With the Launch of each new Raid tier, we will raid 2 nights per week for the first 4 weeks for the initial push, get as far as we can before we settle into our 1 night a week rotation.
After the first 4 weeks of the each tier of raiding, that second raid night will become a non-compulsory alt night, which can give some players a chance to give up some alts before the next tier, just in case they need to change toon’s due to blizzard making class changes.

Sunday 7:30 - 11:00 Perth Time or 9:30 - 1am Server Time’
Monday 7:30 - 10:30 Perth Time 9:30 - 12:30am Server Time (only first 4 weeks and or Alt Runs)

MYTHIC+
Most nights guild members are on, we are planning to run Mythic + dungeons daily, and push the keys as high as possible.
Highest Keys run in BFA were level 20 Keys, we are aiming to push those further.
We also plan to run keys on multiple toons.

CLASSES
We are Looking for all classes and all specs at the moment, between now and October 27th, most people would of change there minds for the main character at least 5 to 10 times. Once we get our roster filled up, then we can work out what classes people plan to play.

EXPECTATIONS
In Shadowlands we are aiming to push Cutting Edge raiding, even with 1 night a week raiding. We are also planning on pushing those high level keys, 20+ in the later stages of the expansion, and during the course of the expansion hopefully get a few players to a 2100+ arena rating.
What we expect of players in return is to show up to raiding, if you cant make it, let an officer or Raid Leader know. We understand people have lives and sometimes life gets in the way. We basically want people to come in, have fun, communicate with your fellow guildies, help each other out, make some new friends, and if all goes well, catch up for a few too many beers.
Our primary sourse of communication is discord.

If your interested in joining us, please either respond to this post, add me to bnet Rhino#1906, or use the blizzard default guild finder, search for Iron Edge click on apply to guild, and when someone is on, we will accept your invite.