Returning Healer Main LF Mythic Prog

Hey all,

Sending feelers out, I recently have come back to the game after a small hiatus and before that I decided to play a more casually through Legion. I still experienced current mythic prog in every single tier and actively pushed Mythic+ deep in season 2 (IO 3700).

At this point, I am looking for solid progression from tier to tier on a team that is interesting in being better every single tier.

Current: Resto Druid 390 w/ Boomy(Unprefferred) Offspec. (Alts include Hunter/MW Monk/Priest/Warlock/Pally)
(I am a heal focused player first)

Prior Exp: Mythic Level Prog (Realm First Races on Wildhammer, Agammaggan, Korgath)

What you will get: A player who is always working towards bettering himself, interested in CE at the end of the day and high end Mythic+ pushes. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

Schedule: Open ended for now, will depend on the team. I work a rotating schedule at the moment but I can work to be flexible.

Faction: Doesn’t matter (Horde Preferred).

QuickSilver#1950 (US)

Prefer to communicate here.

Best!

Hello!

Three Hops This Time is a Horde guild located on the server Stormreaver. We’re currently looking for members to help us Cha Cha slide into Battle of Dazar’alor.

About Us:
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We have a growing amount of members who are intrested in pushing mythic plus.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 7/9H 2/9M

Our Raid days are:

Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

We’re Currently Looking for the following:

Tank:
Prot Pally or
Brewmaster Monk

Ranged:
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Elemental Shaman

Melee:
Ret Pally
Warrior

Healers:
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

Thanks for reaching out! That is promising but as I am on a rotating schedule its very risky for me to start that early on 2 of your raid times. And I think Wednesdays may be out for about a month for a bit. Just that time specifically Im sorry.

Still looking, this is my hunter.

Hello Quickzsilverz,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS and one healer for the next raid tier! We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid with the goal of reaching CE this tier!

Our guild information is located at the link below!

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582 or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181 or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 7/9H BfD, 3/8M Uldir
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am EST

Continuing the discussion from Returning Healer Main LF Mythic Prog:

Escaped @ US-Illidan (Horde)
Competitive. Continuous. Close.
Current prog 7/9H 1/9M BoD

Recruitment Information
Escaped is currently accepting applications for potential core team players. Competitive applicates will have the following:

Progression through Mythic Uldir
Progression through Cutting Edge content in Legion
Legitimate average logs above 80%
Heart of Azeroth level of +35
Raider IO scores of +900 (For Mythic+ Teams)
Current Classes Needed:

-Warlock
-Flex Disc Priest
-Hpal
-While not hard requirements, all applicates will be considered through a meeting, with officers from the guild, as personal character and attitude plays a dynamic part in the selection process. An expectation that we have for all applicates, as well as ourselves, is you understand how to properly play your class which includes DPS, damage mitigation, and movement mechanics.

Contact
Recruitment Officer: Brozzo-Mitchyboy#11398

Schedule
We have recently updated our raid times to better support our core raiders and make raid times for convenient for those interested.

Tuesday: 7-11PST
Wednesday: 7-11PST
*Monday(offnight) using for progression currently 7-11PST
Additional activities are currently being worked through the calendar to better support our guild at all levels and experience. The following could potentially find a permeate spot on the guild calendar:

Mythic+ Dungeon Groups
Legacy / Transmog Runs
PvP Events (Battlegrounds, Arenas, World)
World Questing
Leveling Alternate Characters
Raffle Events
What Escaped Brings to the Table

Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment
Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly
An environment where your time is valuable and appreciated.
A place to call home
About Us
Escaped is an end-game progression guild that is led by an accredited Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since Warlords of Draenor. Our Officer core is an example setting team that all have Mythic raiding under their belts stretching across the entirety of the game. The Core Raid Team are top notch players who stand out in their classes and show up every raid determined to win.

Overall, our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our short existence, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while remaining competitive.

Historical Progression

8/8 Normal Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
6/8 Mythic Uldir
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Hello!

We’re recruiting a healer to join us for Battle for Dazar’alor. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:
8/9 H BoD
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

I am still looking! Really trying to look for the right fit.

1 Like

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’Jin. We raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 12-3am central time. Starting mythic prog tonight. Are those days and times good for you?

Unfortunately no :frowning: ty though.

I can also play MW monk at this point. I am still looking. At this point Wednesdays are pretty much a no go. Looking for Mythic as well…

Still looking! Looking for Mythic Progression, focused player!
Primarily heals!