Returning healer looking for raid guild

Hey Nardros,

Shoot me a bnet invite so we can chat; Pezek#1832. I look forward to speaking with you!

Thanks

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Hey ken, what’s your battle tag? Just realized I’m an idiot and didn’t include mine, let me know if you wanna chat: dangerzone#12308

Greetings - United We Loot Alliance on Stormrage are seeking additional healers for our heroic/mythic team that raids on Thursday / Friday 9p-12a eastern time. If these times do not match your schedule or mythic isnt your thing, we also are looking for more for our Sunday normal/heroic raid form 9p–11p eastern.

If either of these are what you are looking for please reach out via battlenet at Deathfire#1102 or discord at Deathfire#8715

Thanks for your time!

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

Hey there Nardos,
We are looking for a healer for our core progression group.
Pick your class (maybe not priest lol!!) And please let’s talk (=

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs Wed 8-11pm EST.
    Current guild runs until 8.3 are AotC clears Tues 8-11pm EST - mythics every other night.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Hiya Here… If interested get in touch!

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) is a group of semi-hardcore likeminded adult players who are looking to re-build our core raid group after taking a break post AOTC in TEP. We are focused on Heroic and into Mythic end game raiding. We are looking to jump back in 8.3 feet first and are looking to fill out our ranks. If you are also jumping back into it for 8.3 or are just looking for another group to grow and play with, give us a look.

We have achieved AOTC each tier in BoD w/ 2-3 Mythic kills each tier minus TEP Mythic kills. We took a break for most of this tier, but are ready and excited to get into 8.3 and Shadowlands! We are looking to add about 7-8 new faces to our group that have previous Heroic/Mythic experience!

Raid Schedule
Fri(Optional/not always a raid) 7-10pm EST
Sat 8-11pm EST
Sun 8-11pm EST

NEEDS
All roles

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time(letting your absance be known ahead of time preferably)
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Put in the effort weekly to be ready for raid
Study fights if needed

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#1808

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|Discord Req

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Our weekend team can use some good healers! Check us out below!
Times: Sat/Sun 7-9PM CST/Server

Alliance and /or Horde ? What days and times are you committing to raid ?

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4.

We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome. In need of strong ranged DPS for next tier.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Ele Shaman.
Boomkin.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188 (Discord: Spanky #0476)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

add my btag Haz#11909 or Discord Haz#3047

Heya!

We are a semi-hardcore mythic guild currently 5/8M. We’ve a new team formed up in EP, and our goal for next tier is CE. We are currently looking for a Disc/Holy priest going into 8.3. If you are interested in playing disc, I’d love to chat with you and tell you more about us :slight_smile: We have been around 3 years as a heroic only guild before starting up a Mythic team, so we are well established and have a great community. We raid Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern and have heroic runs, alt nights, m+ and pvp :slight_smile:

Contact me on Bnet Ama#11132 if that sounds interesting to you!

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 7/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.

Hey there Nardros, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Hey nardos, if you can do Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm CST I’d like to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628

[A] 8/8H EP US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The Guild was formed at the beginning of legion and has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.