Returning Healer LF Mythic Raiding Guild for 10.1

Hello there I am a Priest healer (both specs) as well as a Guardian Druid alt (resto offspec) That would love to join a Mythic raiding team. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon! I would prefer a evening raiding guild that will be clearing most if not all of the content on Mythic Raiding ahead of the curve

Battle Tag: enchatin#1516

Hi Enchatin,

My guild is looking for a few good healers for season 2. We have plans on stepping into mythic raiding at some point during season 2. If you would like to talk more reach out to me on Discord at Durican#5417, or Battle tag at Durican #1624.

Best of luck!

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic or Mythic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to Mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 6/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm as well as the first two mythic bosses.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Our guild, Falkor on stormrage is currently looking for a Holy Priest to round out its healers for our main raid for 10.1. If you’d like to chat more , add me on discord :slight_smile: Böundless#7559