Returning healer LF home

I have years of raiding experience as both a tank and a healer.
Currently on 421 priest but willing to level any healer.
I am looking to get back into raiding soon and seeing what is out there.
Availability 4pm server time and later any day mon - thurs
willing to xfer servers for the right spot
contact Apocylon#1274

Raid Experience

tBC
Kara - full clear
Gruul - full clear
Mags - full clear
ZA - Full Clear

Wrath
Naxx 10 and 25 - Full Clear
Ulduar 25 - all hard modes and clear up to yogg
Trial 25 - Full Clear and 2 on heroic
ICC 10 - Full Clear and 4 heroic

CATA
Bastion - Full Clear normal
BWD - Full Clear normal
Firelands - half clear
DS - Full clear and half heroic

Panda
Mogu 10 - Full Clear
Heart of Fear 10 - Full Clear
Terrace 10 - Full Clear
SOO - Full Clear 10 normal and heroic

WoD
Highmail - AOTC
BRF - full clear normal and clear heroic except furnace and blackhand
HFC - AOTC

Legion
Nightmare - AOTC
ToV - AOTC
Nighthold - AOTC and 3 mythic
Tomb - AOTC
Antorus - AOTC and 2 mythic

BFA
Uldir - 6/8 H

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933

Hi Sykl

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 2/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

2/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am E

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Still looking for a fitting home

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

:dragon_face:My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: