Returning hdh lf morning mythic prog

[Alliance]

Hi all.

Returning DPS DH here looking for a morning raiding guild PST, (5:30 A.M. - 9:30 A.M, some time slot in between this)

I have not seriously raiding since Antorus (most of legion, and before that, most of BC-Cata) and Uldir (i did mess around in EP early on)

Logs are MattyDH-Sargeras. Please view them for Legion and Uldir for verification. (WILLING TO RELOCATE TO STORMRAGE)

Although I prioritize kills over rankings, I do research warcraftlogs (researching other DH’s and other guilds and how they do pulls and when optimal times for CDs are. I strive for top rankings (95%+) but again: Kills > Rankings. I believe with this mindset I can be the best possible DPS and DH for each pull for the raid team.

I spend off days farming Mythic+, researching and min maxing my class. I believe I am very consistent and patient when it comes to grinding out mythic progression pulls.

I just returned to the game so I understand I might need 2 weeks at the max to gear back up and be ready for heroics and early mythic bosses, so I do not mind being subbed for however long it takes. I will still be online for raid times of course.

I am happy to answer any questions @ matty#1515