Returning hardcore player - LF Home for SL

Dadwald#1764 - add me on bnet! We have need for hunter.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hi Flawntie,

We’re not looking to do split raiding or additional nights - we’re over that life - but if you are interested in a less intense approach, check us out!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage- Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Fawntie We would be interested in you joining us. You can get our info @

Hello! 9/12M NWC has open spots for core Mythic Raiders on our team. If you are interested in learning more you can contact me on discord @ Proph#6588.

Debates last night… Smh

Hello there!

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands, very much so.

We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge team recruitment atm. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you: Please note, we are recruiting for our team, we are not just looking to add guild numbers or make you feel like a stat, Ive reviewed your logs, your history and I know you would love to be apart of our group. I really hope to hear from you.

Team Needs:

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS - Priority for DH, S.Priest.
1 Healer
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Appreciate the responses.

Boy that delay sucks… still looking

Someone - take a shot - will not disappoint.

could be fun!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Still searching for the right fit

rampantguild.com Check us out. Reach out if interested.

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10:30-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-9:30-12:30est

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Hello there! We would love to have you Horde side, Ner’zhul.

Just your standard, run of the mill casual guild looking for laid back people.

• Been away for a while and your guild is quiet? We have green text!
  • Have more alts than you know what to do with them? So do we, let’s level!
  • Want to see that raid content but don’t care about Mythic raiding? We gotcha, boo!
  • Only have enough time in the day for mythic dungeons and leveling? Check!
  • Want to find some arena teams? Doing that too!
  • Family person or take long breaks for rl stuff? Yeah, we want you too!

We are looking for anyone and everyone going into shadowlands because we know that schedules can change, people can change. Many of us have been around since Wrath, and even a few Vanilla oldies. Share your achievements or just have a place that has fun. New to the game? We want you too! Currently, we have heals and tanks lined out, but with Shadowlands pushed back, you never know what might open up.

Raid times are tentatively set for Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 CST to 10:30/11 CST, with old school raids on Friday’s.

For those wanting a little progression, our raiding goal is AOTC and see where we are. If we want to do some mythic content and have the time, we will but it’s not our main focus. We applaud those progression guilds but many of us have been down that road and want to just enjoy the game and the company. For my Pvp beasties, we will cheer you on as you climb the pvp ladder and you might even find a team mate or two to climb with you.

Still with me? Then hit me up on Discord or bnet and I can answer your questions.

Discord: Nice#0333
Bnet: Nicessus#1531

Or just message any of the officers in game: Paperwall/Paiper, Jakk, Trey or Hafwyn (their alts are also named similarly)

Is THAT THE BOY COMICAL?

Still looking! Lmk

Ive already responded up above, We are def interested if you would be willing to chat.

Lets talk if times and days fit you.

Welcome to Astraeus!

Despite being formed in late 8.3 this guild managed to get 4/12 mythic bosses down in Ny’alotha. We have seasoned veterans who have played since late Vanilla and newbies who have been with us since BFA. We love doing M+ and occasional guild battleground, but raiding is our passion. Our focus for Shadowlands to achieve Cutting Edge. We believe this is possible with the right people, perseverance, and teamwork. 

We are currently looking to fill our mythic roster slots and would like to have a few backups as well. Currently we are recruiting:

Tank: Off-tank/DPS Demon Hunter
Healer: Off healer/DPS any class
Damage Dealers: If you know your class and can deal damage, we’d be happy to let you try out with us.

[b]Raid Times[b]-
Thursday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Friday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Saturday:8:30 to 10:30 EST

How to apply:
Please feel free to reply to one of our leaders on this thread if you have questions or comments; or you can reach them via their btag at Sreenaph#1727 (GM), Vanora#11692 (Raid Lead), or ThirdPhoenix#1305 (Officer).

Seems we may be a good fit for eachother, please contact me