Returning (from S1 DF) Shaman LF AotC + guild

Hello, returning shaman (all specs, preferably dps) for 10.2. My Ilev is currently liek 420, butwill gear up befoee 10.2 I like to get KSM and AotC and maybe a little more. My availability is after 6pm PST during the week days and up until 6-7on the weekends. A weekend afternoon guild is preferable, but week nights can work too. Just looking for a fun grouo of people to kill some bosses with, hmu if I sound like a possible fit, thanks

Hello! I’m from Magical on A52.we are a late night raiding guild who raids wed/Thurs from 10pm to 1am est . We are in need of a shaman for 20.2! If you would like to chat message me on discord!

Discord:marloe

Hi Ghostfriend,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

I would love the chance to talk with you. I dont like to post my spam here. My discord is Bigkef#8664 We are an aotc guild. Looking fowarding to hearing back

Thanks guys, I’ll get back to you all asap

looking foward to chatting !!

Hey! Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore planning on one raid night a week on Wednesdays from 6-9 Pacific. We’ll clear normal then focus on Heroic. The rest of the week we’ll focus on M+. Hit me up if you’re interested.

Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Thanks for responding, the end time is slightly too late for me, I work really early in the AM,sorry and thanks again for reaching out.

Hi, thanks for responding, I should have put it into the message, but I’m looking for more of a one team type of guild, just a preference. Thanks again anyway.

Hi Ghostfriend,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hello Ghostfriend!

Maybe we are something you are looking for.

[H] [Drak’thul] Guild recruiting mainly DPS for our AOTC raid team but looking for all who enjoy a relaxed and fun environment to enjoy the game.

Who we are: We are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC every season and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress free mentality as we down some bosses.

Our Mythic+ scene We have some groups who regularly obtain Keystone Master each season along with a few who reach Keystone Hero.

We have previously obtained AOTC in the last 2 raid tiers and keeping up the trend.
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM EST

Recruitment needs: Currently needing dependable DPS players for our raid team. We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players. Dependability is a must. Our main needs are as follows:

Mage for Int Buff
DPS Druid for buff
1-3 Ranged
1-3 Melee (Confident Off tank BIG PLUS)

As a bonus we have cross faction and cross realm players, so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested please leave a message below or message us on discord at:
zakki84

Or on Bnet:
Alkemda#1870

just to clarify, there are 3 raid teams and they are all optional, its ok to raid on one, some, all, or none. Logistics are a thing and we are not looking to burn anyone out. each team has its own roster, schedule, and pacing.

let me know if this changes anything.

Hey there, Ghostfriend!

Our guild, Vitality, on Stormrage is recruiting for our raid team and need an enhancement shaman on our roster! We are a semi-hardcore guild who gets AOTC and then aim to push as far into mythic as we can. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30pm-12:00am EST and are active with m+ on our off-nights! We work hard to progress content while keeping a fun and welcoming environment. I would love to chat with you to see if we would be a good fit for each other! Please reach out on Discord or bnet

I look forward to raiding with you!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Hello! I see you have a lot of offers already but figured I would put our information here anyway.

Claw and Shadow is a guild of friends who have been playing World of Warcraft together for years. We currently focus on casual AOTC raid content, but have done Mythic level raiding in the past. We also enjoy other content and games together.

Raid Info

Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
Time: 9PM to 11:30PM Eastern Time

Contact Info

Mucc - Guildmaster
Discord: cainage

Drok - Recruitment Officer
Discord: vicious_ed

Omusa - Raid Leader
Discord: omusa

Hey - my guild Daybreak is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Slower paced - good group of folks - we understand life comes first and we raid one night a week, we have gotten AOTC.

Not sure if we’re quite what you’re looking for but check out our post!

[H/A] [Hyjal] From Nothing - AOTC - Life First - Tues 6-9PM PST - we’re recruiting! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)