Returning from Classic [H]

Looking for a guild. My wife and I and maybe a couple more (maybe not). I am looking for a permanent place to HAVE FUN. I am looking for positive attitudes between players that enjoy the use of discord, running dungeons, raiding heroic raids weekly, and overall dont tear down a player or nit pick everything they do or say. Im a little rusty at some of the game play but can take positive advice and will try hard to put things into play that im asked. Also looking for more of a weekend raiding environment. Fri/Sat. Horde only. If posting as a reply here, please list contact info, server, raid times. Also I want to make sure you know, I will most likely be rerolling along with my wife so having a 470ilvl currently is not something that will be possible in a couple days. I really dont care what server it is. I just want to play a game and have fun playing it. I can transfer characters later if i choose to keep playing them or just be happy with the rerolls.

If you’re able to make Saturday / Sunday feel free to contact me!

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic with the intent to start Mythic progression
-DPS needed | 2 Healer classes needed
-Contact B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. The members we have already have steped into Ny’alotha and begun pugging what we need. We are intent on changing that to a full guild group soon.

As the GM, if youre interested Id like to have a small chat to insure that we are the best fit for you. And that together our goal align. as such, KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or at least the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While raiding is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757