Returning from break looking for a new home for Dragonflight

Hello. I am looking for new diggs come DF. Took a long break and feel disconnected with last home. Good people there just looking to move on and meet new peoples. I
am of the 40+ age so I am looking for a mature guild. I am happy with AOTC type guilds with mythic+ groups. Fun and people are at this stage of my wow career more important then a one shot boss toxic environment. As long as AOTC and some mythic+ is on the menu, I am game. Will play either horde or alliance and server transfer for the right fit. I have raided off and on since Wrath and am fairly versatile with a few classes. I am leaning towards lock or enhance for upcomming raid. I show up on time, prepared and all that jazz. I am super competative with myself and always strive to improve. Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you.

Hey TnT,

Im doing this from mobile so I cant get any of the regular fancy stuff, but i think Zero Dawn on Area 52 (H) would be a fit.

We are an AotC focused raid team looking for a few more dps players to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am est/server.

We are a fun guild who realize raiding is supposed to be fun, not a job but we also make sure we respect everyone’s time and down internet dragons.

On off nights we do guild bgs, m+, and legacy achieve runs.

If this sounds like a fit hit me back on here or on discord Rayvhen#1490. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey buddy, just wanted to shoot over our information:
Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Our current needs: A healthy balance of ranged and melee DPS

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Tnt,
You seem like youd be an ideal fit for my guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s-40s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hi Tnt!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30 PM - 10 PM EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

thank you for your response. Those raid times are not ideal for me. I appreciate the post. Good luck and have fun in Dragonflight.

1 Like

Hey Tnt!
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for heals and dps currently but subject to change

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild building up our roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight!

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Elemental, Marks
-Warrior, WW
Open to other classes

Let me know if you would be interested.
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hi Tnt,

Elysian Sodality was founded in 2011 and is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are a small, family-oriented guild with a great group of laid-back members who have a healthy mix of playstyles.

We are looking for a few more ranged dps to round out the raid team, run mythic dungeons with, and be part of our guild family. Warlock would be a great fit. If you find another ranged dps that you enjoy more, that works also. We plan on raiding one night per week - Thursdays from 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST. No trial process or minimum log-in requirements, just looking for like-minded people who have a night or two per week to dedicate to the game. We are AotC focused, no mythic raiding. We respect each other’s time, everyone is expected to meet minimum gear reqs for raiding, including enchants, pots, etc…

Some of us have been raiding together for over 10 years, great people, great environment, no toxicity.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please feel free to add my btag and I will try to answer any questions you might have. Anna#1862.

Hey there. Not sure if you are still looking but we need a Warlock! Very similar goals, culture, and age group. Please reach out if you are interested. Discord: damdifino#5943

Hey there, our little group is looking to fill out its ranks for raiding.
Give it a read and if it seems interesting feel free to reach out.

[H - Area 52] <I’m out of OOM> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Raiding (6-9pm PST Mon/Tues)

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a colabarative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer discription is availabe here

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Officer: Zelix (Bnet Austin#1400, Discord: Zelix#0936)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hello there! I just wanted to reach out and drop our information for you to look over. We are an alliance guild on stormrage. If thats not a problem please reach out! If you have any questions you can send me a message on discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great night!