Returning from a long Hiatus

Hello! I have been Role Playing in WoW for about 7 years now, in late 2018 however I took an extended hiatus from the game, and when I returned, about a month ago, I discovered that much has changed on my home server of WRA, First and foremost being the Alliance population has dwindled. Secondly that it seems many people on the server are holding Lore and Game mechanics over crafting fun storylines for people to partake in, this has saddened me, and I am thinking of changing to Moonguard.

I have heard that Moonguard has a much larger Alliance population, and I am curious about the state of the community? Are there large community events? Please let me know if Moonguard might be a server worth transferring to! I really want to enjoy the game again, and craft fun stories with new friends!

1 Like

Moon Guard has a healthy Alliance population, but I can’t imagine that individual leniency towards creative liberty is any different on MG compared to WRA. If anything the larger pop just means it has even greater variety to such things.

That’s just par for the course of Roleplay.

I would actually say that leniency in regard to creative liberty is quite high among MOST guilds in MG. And while I can be a stickler for lore at times, I am certainly NOT going to dip out mid emote or cause a scene OOC or blacklist someone since it almost always works out best if you roll with what you are given, and leave discussion for afterward.

There have been many job faires, funerals, a weekly markets, runway shows, concerts on the weekends. And as far as Stormwind rp goes, its about as active as it gets. I would definitely recommend MG.

Hey there buddy!

There are a BUTT LOAD of server events every week here and enough types of RP guilds to fill 6 whales!

Here is the list of Alliance RP Hot Zones for RP I am aware of:

-The Blue Recluse SW
-The Cathedral District
-The Slaughtered Lamb
-The Pig and Whistle
-The Shady Lady
-All of the mage quarter
-Sometimes Taverns in Ironforge
-NOT goldshire STAY OUT OF THERE
-Booty Bay for sometimes Pirate/merc rp
-Redridge is typically extremely active with decent rp

That’s the MG bnet calendar I’m still working on May’s calendar
If you are looking for a guild if you are interested in Trade/Merchant RP or Military RP, you have to pass an IC interview however The Consortiums may be the guild for you if you are looking for such things.

1. Well first two things to know about us is our OOC and IC goals
  2. OOC: We seek to benefit the Moon Guard community with quality and creative intrigue. IC: We are a Coalition of Nobles that have come together to form and fund a private army that’s purpose is to take out the more “minor” threats to the Alliance.
  3. The Alliance’s main armies and heroes may focus on the main threats. With our “Noble House’s” we mean very resourceful people of various cultures of Azeroth That are basically the equivalent of being a minor noble of humanity.
  4. We are Lawful good Aligned and strict about being lore abiding but are okay with minor lore bending.
  5. The Consortium is a coalition of various minor noble houses among the Alliance, along with other individuals that are considered powerful.
  6. Coming & pooling our resources and skills together in order to form in the simplest terms a private army.
  7. The Consortium is a full scale “Military” guild, in the respect that unlike most para-militant guilds we aren’t just a guard force, garrison, or mercenary band.
  8. We are a full logistical company of Merchants & Tradesmen securing supply lines and tracking down rare or powerful resources.
  9. We seek out craftsmen to supply the ranks with necessary supplies, and the funding to fabricate the unique projects they would have otherwise been withheld from in the back of their minds. Researchers, scholars, spies, and much more.
1 Like