Returning from a Break Lock LF New guild!

Hello I am currently Horde Warlock and LF a raiding guild, I am willing to transfer servers/Factions if I can find the perfect setting! I am looking for a close knit guild that is willing to run M+ or anything else on non-raid days, especially with a new guy in the guild! I took a break after Early BFA after going 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic in Uldir. I’m not specifically looking for a guild that is far in. Not trying to be carried, just want to get back into the Retail version of the game. A fresh start is really what I want. Trying to get back into it before Shadowlands!

Agian I am not at Ilvl or my experience is not at par atm for new content after Uldir, but I have experience in Raiding Hardcore and casual. I am coming back from a long break and from playing too much Classic WoW. Trying to get back into Retail before Shadowlands and missing raiding in Retail. I am a quick learner and willing to run Dungeons/ Normal raids before getting in any spot into the raid group!

My preferred Raid times are:

Monday-Thursday: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM PST
Anytime on Saturday-Sunday.

Class: Warlock
Spec: Can play all three, but focus on Affliction/Demo
Ilvl: 373
Progression Uldir: 8/8 H, 2/8 Mythic (Stopped after 2/8 Mythic)

I also have an alt Prot/Ret Pally who is 340 Ilvl incase anyone is interested. Hope to hear from some of you! Thank you!

Hey

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

8/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1x Healer (w/ DPS Offspec)
1x RDPS (Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkins, Warlock or Elemental Shaman)
1x MDPS (Warriors or Rogue)
1x Tank (Any Class)

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Hey avgjoe, if your interested in raiding from 10 am to 2 pm CST on Saturday and Sunday mornings I’d love to talk to you my btag is wawa#1628

If you are ok staying up an extra half an hour, then our times work. :slight_smile:
Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Paladin - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599
Stratus#1525

Hi, we are Eternal Embers a group of 5 people looking for members for a Heroic mode raid group whos goal is to experience the content. We are aiming for a solid 10 (13+) raid size group that work on killing the content together. We would be a semi-casual group with a goal to get ahead of the curve on a timely manner. A lot of us are experience raiders from various backgrounds and WoW. Few that are coming back to WoW and some that still continue to play during the Eternal Palace. Many of us are flexible with our roles and we are currently looking for all roles; classes do not matter. Not sure if how you are for Friday, but the raid days at the current moment is changeable

• DPS
  • TANKS

FRI / SAT 2 hours and 30 mins Days
9pm CST (Realm) to 11:30pm CST (Realm)
add me at Zefyren#1905 or Zef#7586 on Discord for more info
(Discord is better, so i’m available anytime)

Did you skip out on 8.2 like most? Also if u can do a extra 30 here is our info

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/8M and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace. We have completed our raiding in EP this tier, but will be entering Ny’alotha immediately upon it’s release.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Oaken Rebirth is Recruiting for 8.3 and beyond.

We are currently reorganizing to focus on Heroic content this coming Tier. Once we achieve AotC we may dabble in Mythic.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday & Wednesday 830pm-1130pm EST

Recent Past Progression: 1/8M EP, 7/9M BoD, 5/8M Uldir

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Zaratta#8070 BNet: bbqelf#1383

Requirements: Attitude>Skill>Gear We can farm gear and teach you how to play, Attitude is completely on you though. Looking for Team First Players.

Needs: With more of a focus on Heroic Raids this Tier we will have more roster flexibility so all are encouraged to check us out. However Ranged DPS, Especially with a Healing Off-Spec is most in need currently.

Hi Avgjoe,

If you want to go alliance add me and we can hop and discord and chat about your options here is our info below.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Sasha#12635.

Hey there AvgJoe - I’d love to talk! We have a spot for a skilled warlock on our mythic team. If you can do the extra half hour, maybe we could work for you!

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
AotC team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST.
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Heya, if you’re looking for a guild still please feel free to add me on Discord at NukFur#0990 or BNet at NukFur#1660

Hey Avgjoe!

We raid Thursday and Friday, which may be an issue. If not, give us a look and reach out. Dabears#1561

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Eternal Palace with a 4-hour/week raid schedule. For 8.3, we will be increasing to 5 hours/week. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tanks: None
Healers: None
Melee DPS: Melee
Ranged DPS: High - Boomkin/Mage/Shadow Priest/Warlock, especially

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561.