Returning former M/CE RDruid LF guild

Hey there, I just resubbed after an 8 month break, looking to get back into it. A little about my history:

• I have been playing resto druid since WotLK and have always raided in a semi-hardcore, competitive-ish environment.
  • I have several past CE achievements under my belt, but nothing very recent. Most recent would have been mythic N’Zoth in Ny’alotha.
  • I have extensive knowledge of all healing classes, but only really play resto druid.
  • I do not play an off spec in raid/m+ environments. I have other toons that I would prefer to use for DPS.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• Stability, inclusivity, respect.
  • Low drama
  • Semi-hardcore raiding. Doesn’t need to be CE or super far into mythic or anything.
  • Some M+ inclusion would be sick. It’s not really my thing, I’m not a key-pusher but I do like to get the weekly 15 done.
  • For sure looking to stay Horde, preferably on Zul’jin. Transferring to a high pop server isn’t totally out of the question. I am not interested in a low population server.

What I bring to a guild/raid team:

• Dedication. I rarely, if ever, miss raids. If I do, I always give sufficient notice.
  • Laid back, easy going attitude, friendly
  • Always come prepared with personal food, flasks, armor kits, oils, pots, etc
  • Knowledge of encounters prior to any attempts
  • Continual research on my class/spec to stay up-to-date on the best builds, stats, etc.

If you made it through all that and are still interested, please add me on bnet or discord to talk about it!

Bnet: nastyfacts#1491
Discord: Nastyfacts#6915

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Anabiotix!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey there :slight_smile: 4/11M on Stormrage A is looking to bolster its ranks and is specifically looking for a resto druid! I read in your post youre looking to stay Horde however if you ever decide youd like to make the switch, or even would like to trial with us, please feel free to add me on discord for a chat! - Shadowfange#9160
We also run m+ keys quite often and have an active, social discord!

Hey, tried adding you on discord wouldnt go through, add me if your still looking Klarity#1518

Hello there, We have 2 options to suit your raiding needs. We also do a lot of keys and will eventually be organizing some RBG days. I’ll drop my guild spam below and if you’re interested in chatting we’d love to hear from you.