Returning former CE Raiders LF Horde Guild for Shadowlands

Hello! We are 2 returning players LF a Horde guild for Shadowlands.

I am planning to play a Prot Paladin as my main for Shadowlands. I will be leveling all the tanks. I could be fine as DPS for the right group, but I would really prefer to tank. I have CE and mythic raiding experience since MoP but lacked any major achievements outside of a few mythic bosses and all heroic bosses in BFA.

The other person would be maining a Healing Priest while also leveling all healers. Would prefer to stay a healer. They have CE and mythic raiding experience since WoD. Did a few mythic bosses and all heroic bosses as DPS prior to Nya, and have cleared Heroic Nya as a DPS and a Healer.

We would like to raid anywhere around the time of 7-midnight EST. We don’t have particular days.

Community is a huge deciding factor for us. Sure we really want to do CE, but we want awesome people while doing it. An environment that can handle feedback and discussions is a big deal for us as well. We want to laugh and joke and have fun but also provide help or be able to ask for help without it being a huge issue/problem every day. I can provide any information you might want and we would of course be interested in doing things prior to Shadowlands. Please feel free to message me on discord at Haninia#2651 or on Bnet at Haninia#1327

Hey Ezpk! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hi Ezpk! We are a new guild of returning raiders with CE focus for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.

We definitely want to stay Horde side