Please Delete

Hello! We are 2 returning players LF a Horde guild for Shadowlands.

I have prior Mythic and CE experience as a Healing Priest which is what I will be returning as from WoD. I have Mythic and CE experience as a DPS from Legion. I have some Mythic and Heroic experience from BfA, including clearing Nya on Heroic.

The other returning player has Mythic and some CE experience from MoP through Legion and has done some Mythic, all Heroic in BfA. He would be wanting to return as a Prot Pally. He has Mythic experience as a Prot Pally and as DPS.

We would like to raid anywhere around the time of 7-midnight EST. We don’t have particular days.

Community is a huge deciding factor for us. Sure we really want to do CE, but we want awesome people while doing it. I can provide any information you might want and we would of course be interested in doing things prior to Shadowlands. Please feel free to message me on discord at Haninia#2651 or on Bnet at Haninia#1327

We have are looking for active players to finish out BFA and head into shadowlands.
guild website: guildsofwow A Real Mexican Standoff
Battle Tag: crow#1530

Hello Haninia, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

We are still looking! We would even possibly have a rogue who would be interested as well!

Thrall could be the place for you!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi! I already spoke with someone a day or two ago and the raid times are a little late for us! Thank you for replying though, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic raiding. We raid Wed/Sun (8-11 est). We currently are full on healers / tanks(possibility of bringing you in if we have post-outs only), but if you’re looking for a place for shadowlands we can probably make that work as people will switch what they want to play.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 9/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://computusdemum.net/apply/

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

still looking

We also have CE experience and would love to have you get it again in SL.

Hi Haninia,

Skimming through your LFG post, I think we may interest you at The Process. As we’re preparing for shadowlands, we’re looking for returning players like you two with prior experience, and we raid 7-10 EST. Most importantly, as you’ll read in our linked guild LFM post, our primary focus is on fostering a positive and productive culture within our raid. In our post, we have some videos linked from our raids nights so you can get an idea of what we’re about. I’ve reached out with a bnet friend request, and I’ve linked our guild spam for you

Hello Haninia
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet