Prot Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic raiding guild

Prot Warrior LF Heroic AoTC/Mythic progression raiding guild with a strong desire to push M+ keys.

Availability for raid times is very flexible and can accommodate most raid times with no issue.

Previous Mythic raiding experience including CE in past expansions.

Vast knowledge of all tanking classes as well as currently prepping to juggle alternate tanks on my Druid, DH, and DK for DF progression.

Server swapping for the right guild is not an issue.

Btag : Darkreven#1325
Discord : Drkreven#0179
Feel free to contact me via Btag, or via discord if interested in discussing any opportunities.

Hello Drk. Our guild is fairly new however we are starting to build up our Raid composition chart with new players and would love to have you. We will be raiding T/W nights starting at 9:30pm EST (server time) till 12am. We also will be forming a 10man RBG team or teams that run during the day. We are already running mythic + teams as a guild and have our first casual intro Raid Next T/W on Nov 1st and 2nd scheduled. We are doing normal Sepulcher for everyone to get to know each other and get acclimated before dragonflight hits.

If interested send me an ingame mail or msg me in game if I’m on at Fizzknight. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Still looking and will be very active this week!!

Still looking!

Still Looking!

Still hunting for a guild!

Still searching for a guild for DFlight!

Hey man, Is looking for a tank for our Thurs/Fri 9p-12a server EST Raid Team. If you would like to talk more I will be on after 6:30p

If still interested in talking I will be around today, and tomorrow around 3:30 or so. Been very very busy with work… sorry for the late response

Still actively searching for a guild for DF progression!!

Still actively searching for a guild for DF progression!!

Still looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild with a strong affinity for M+ for DFlight!!

Still looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild with a strong affinity for M+ for DFlight!!

Prot Warrior LF a Heroic AoTC/Mythic raiding guild for DF progression. As well as strong desire to push M+ keys.

Prot Warrior LF a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild for DF Mythic progression. As well as strong desire to push M+ keys.

377 Prot Warrior LF a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild for DF Mythic progression. As well as strong desire to push M+ keys.

377 Prot Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic progression raiding guild with a strong desire to push M+ keys.

Availability for raid times is very flexible and can accommodate most raid times with no issue.

Previous Mythic raiding experience including CE in past expansions.

Vast knowledge of all tanking classes as well as currently prepping to juggle alternate tanks on my Druid, DH, and DK for DF progression.

Server swapping for the right guild is not an issue.

Availability is any day after 4:30 EST during the week up to 11 PM EST, and the days I do not work I am available any time those days.

Btag : Darkreven#1325
Discord : Drkreven#0179
Feel free to contact me via Btag, or via discord if interested in discussing any opportunities.