Returning for DF, LF casual raiding / M+ guild

Hey all, looking for a casual raiding / M+ guild. I’ve played wow on and off since Wrath and I’m looking to return for DF. I’ve done some raiding over the years, never anything serious, and a bunch of M+ back in BFA with my brewmaster.

I’m definitely willing to learn and I tend to research everything I can in relation to my class and the content I’m running. Right now I’m undecided on my class/role for DF, but am willing to play whatever is needed. I Have narrowed down to the following -
Monk any spec
Druid Resto
Shaman any spec

Ideally raid days would be Friday/Saturday nights, but I can work with most days / times. I’ll transfer to whatever server needed, prefer alliance. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! Our guild is recruiting once again for Dragonflight and would love to add on more interested DPS to our roster! No pressure to choose what you’re interested in right away but we’re pretty happy with any spec/class, although our healer slots are looking a tad bit full.
I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but If you’re interested, please feel free to hit me up and we can chat about a spot for Dragonflight! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Website: http://www.cnguild.org
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hi Stinkpunch!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

< Trinity > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. We’ve started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 Shadowlands. Our Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos ot of our Members are from **Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis . We are recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

**Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First!!

Raids: Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943 . hit me Up

Stinkpunch,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey Stinkpunch!

Pristine is a newly formed guild, that was based off the idea of being a reroll guild. A majority of us are on during the evenings, and we’re mainly a PST guild with some smatterings in between. We’re focused on being a social guild, where you can find people to chill with, or run some content, new or old.

We’re doing fated normal raids for the slime cat for season 4, going into DF we plan to raid normal as well, and may dabble in heroic if there is enough interest.

Feel free to reach out if you feel we may be a good fit!

Hi Stinkpunch,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished[A][H] on Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our DF raid time is Weds & Fri 8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on your horde toons.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359 or Discord: Aetherius#4508

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, and a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there Stinkpunch, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: