Returning for 9.2, looking for social/raiding guild

Open to making a new alt on any server, just want more of a social environment in WoW with some heroic progression.
I have mythic nyalotha raiding experience if that helps. The game feels so dead w/o friends lol

Hi there Isaei!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a newly-formed AoTC guild on Illidan looking for more. We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and we’re currently 6/10H (started raiding as a guild in the new year) with the intent of hitting AOTC before the end of this tier.

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi Isaei, we might be a good fit for your goals. We started as a reroll guild and have turned into an active home for many looking for AOTC this tier and more come 9.2. Take a look at our spam and feel free to join our discord to check us out further.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level and any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Healer
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi there! I run a social, casual guild currently raiding both normal and heroic SoD. We have an active discord and a kind community. I would love to tell you more about us! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hello there we’re always accepting new members of all skill levels and have a few open raid team spots for next tier currently. I’ll drop our recruitment post below for you to look over and if it sounds doable, I’d love to have you contact one of us to see if we could be your new home.

Hello Isaei! Check us out, hopefully raid times/needs match up. Hope to chat!

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, Monk, Warrior, Mage, Priest.
DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hi Isaei! Hey, I spelled your name right! I’m not sure if our times meet your needs but we certainly fill the bill when it comes to activity!

We run M+ Wed/Thurs/Mon at 8P EST. We run FridayFunRaid for new raiders/alt to get 3-6 bosses for the vault. We run progression raids Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We had H Sylvanas at 11% this weekend! (61%)!

We even have a thriving and active community so you can play with people outside of our server or if you can’t currently server transfer! All Community members get access to all our guild events and are treated like full fledged guildies! It’s the best of all worlds! Come check us out!

I look forward to hearing from you!