Returning feral druid LF heroic guild

I am currently a returning playing looking to push curve and m+ weekly I am main spec feral but willing to fulfill other roles should the need be there.I am looking for a guild that doesn’t have a “clickish” enviroment.

Grevan#1322

1 Like

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

We are close to clearing all Fated heroic raid bosses with our main raid group, and have a normal raid group that is full clearing Fated normal raids weekly.

Our heroic raid group (Team TP) is 9/10 FHCN (should be 10/10 this Thursday), 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. Team TP raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

Our normal raid group (Taco Team 6) is 10/10 FNCN, 10/10 FNSoD, 12/12 FNSotFO, and raids Friday/Sunday 7:30-9:30PM Eastern Standard Time. Our normal group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
Since our normal and heroic raid groups raid at the same time, we plan on having raids at the same time (7:30pm EST)

The only difference for Dragonflight is that we will not have a designated raid end time, and we will be raiding nightly the first few weeks. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Looking for a healer or two for raiding :slight_smile:

I would stay away from Dark Exiles I have heard horror stories from people who have played with the GM in past guilds and it really does not sound like a community worth your time

Casual aotc guild here :slight_smile:

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a new casual AOTC guild. RL has 10+ tiers of raidleading exp. We do lots of M+ when we dont raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Contact me on discord: fedca#5743