Returning experienced raider looking for a home

Hello! I have been raiding top tier raids since BC, but life happens and have been forced to take a break from the game for the past year, or less. The last raiding I took part in was 8.1, Mythic BoD, and left while my guild was working on Op.

I am proficient on several characters, and roles, at a Heroic/ Mythic capacity and am currently willing to play my BM Hunter, Balance Druid, Destro Warlock, or Veng. DH. Although I prefer to play my Druid over all and my hunter second. (460+ ilvl on all listed characters)

I do realize, and understand, that only being back the past few months gear and corruption are an issue, but I am actively working to get what I can while the Xpac is still relevant.

What I am looking for is a guild that raids from 2 to 3 days a week, prefer 3 days if given a choice, and preferably mid to late nights since I am PST. I would also prefer to join an “adult” community since I am 30+ and pretty well looking for other laid back, but driven adults. I would also like to mention that parsing is great, but my life also does not revolve around it. I do research my classes/ specs and run sims etc. to optimize my characters, but my main concern is the raid team and performing well within the group, not logs.

Thank you for your time on this wall of text!

P.S. Faction does not matter to me, but I am currently Alliance on the Stormrage server.

1 Like

Hi Vallonzekk!

Welcome back! We are a newly formed guild looking for good people, and would love to chat!

We are building a community where people come first, where we simply enjoy each other’s company while doing our best to afford access to all corners of this awesome game. We’ve just started a quick Normal progression this reset to get to know one another and afford our new and returning plays the ability to see the fights before stepping into Heroic, and ultimately get situated for shadow lands progression. We cleared the first six last night, and will likely clear the back six in next few raid nights, then move on to heroic. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like when you like.

We are also active outside of raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid(coming soon), mog, pets, etc. Our recruitment post and my contact info are below, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hey Vallonzekk!

Our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 4/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/heroic. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319

Vodex is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun. We have an opening for a BM hunter on our core (i.e., mythic) team. Raids are held between 7 to 10 pm Pacific time on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

Hellllo

hi

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact Hamster#11648
coltongrundy#1258

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 3/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. If we can fill our 2/3/9 roster we will need another dedicated healer.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

We could definitely use another Boomkin or Warlock on our team. I’ll leave my spam below and if you’d like to chat and/or set up a trial, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi Vallonzekk,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST (5- 8:30 PM PST) .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that adult like community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

I will leave a link below for you to look over,feel free to add me or one of my recruitment team members and we can chat!