Returning experienced PVE-er LF Guild for TWW: Raids/M+!

Hey all!

Played a ton of WoW in WOTLK/Cata days, and have gotten back into it heavy a few months ago. Currently rocking endgame with a Resto/Tank Druid (483) & WW Monk (434) (both in Hyjal), and Resto/Ele Shaman (431). Have only been doing PUGs, but really wanting an awesome guild to join for TWW.

I’m on the west coast so PST preferable. Flexible with time Sundays - Wednesdays for any PVE. Have had trouble with some abusive guilds in the past - so looking for a mature group that is down to have fun but also push endgame content together. Happy to chat here or in bnet for any other info about myself or my playstyle. Always down to fill in gaps for the guild where needed.

Hit me up! Looking forward to getting to know a new group.

1 Like

Good Morning Adran, Underground is getting ready to hit the ground running in War Within. We aim to hit AOTC and raid Mon & Wed from 7-930pm PST.

Feel free to reach to us on Discord: Nickorvis or Timotay25

Look forward to hearing from you.

Auto correct on phone. Sorry for the typos.

Me and two friends decided to leave our previous guild and start making are new one. So the guild is brand new. We are looking for all types of players to join. We are looking for AOTC minded raiders that can raid Tue/Wed 7-10pm CDT and afterwards dabble into mythic to see how far we can get and to stay active. My Discord is Ammoreli

Hi Adran,

Silverbolt here - Welcome back to WoW! We too are on Hyjal server, and actively recruiting. We are pretty chill group always looking for fun folks to add to the roster. I’ve included a link to the recruitment post for the other details of our guild. If interested or want to talk feel free to add me Storm#1965 so we can chat!

Hey there! We definitely have a spot for an ele shaman if you would be interested!

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out - sent you a friend request on discord to chat. Name is BhazimDaMonk

Hey Adran! Hit me up!!

Hi Adran! If a 2 night raid schedule works for you, then we might be a good fit. A mature, friendly environment is important to us too so I think you’d appreciate the community here.

We’re currently looking for a ww monk although we could work with druid as well if you are open to either feral or balance. Resto OS a plus but not required (we are set on tanks at the moment). I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!!

add me on disc if you would like to discuss raid recruitment! finn9965

Hi Adran! West Coast guild here doing M+ and casual raiding around 10 PM PST. If you think that might work for you, please let me know. We’d love to have you join us!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.