Returning mythic raider LFG Pumper Frost/ Blood DK

Hey there,

My name is Rayn and I’ve been playing wow on and off for the past 10 years. My most recent and hardcore run with wow was the beginning of mythic plus during the start of the Legion expansion.

I’ve taken a break since then and am looking to get back into mythic raiding and mythic plus.

My priorities have changed drastically and I am unable to dedicate countless hour a week raiding and running M+.

I’ve mained a frost DK since I started playing wow and am thinking of swapping over to Blood for Shadowlands.

Looking for a 2 night a week horde raiding guild at or after /6pm - 10pm pst Horde. Preference to Weekend guild.

I’m looking at maining a blood DK, and having a hunter alt. I would be open to playing my DK as frost for the right guild.

My discord is rayn#3680 I’ll reply to this while at work

Hey Raynrayn! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there! We’re actually looking for a blood dk tank!
Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild based on Sargeras recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8:30pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Hey sorry I’m looking for horde :frowning:

Lets talk.

Hey I updated my post with my raid times unfortunately I can’t stay up until 12 pst :frowning:

Hi Rayn,

Feel free to message me. retrowave#11236

I messaged you sir!