Returning Experienced Healer LFG

Hey there, Clever! Addicted [H] on Bloodhoof is looking for a resto Druid for our healing team. We are a relaxed guild made up of previous mythic raiders as well as just peeps who love the game. We get AOTC each tier but have fun doing so. Raid days/times are Tues and Thurs from 7:30 - 10:30 est and we also have a Mythic + night on Wed, although folks are usually around and willing other times as well. Would love to chat with you - btag gypsy#1635. Whatever you decide, best of luck in your search!! Happy raiding. :slight_smile:

Hey there, We are currently seeking a skilled Disc priest with a viable Shadow OS (and another dps) to round out our team. A resto druid would also be viable if you have the skill. Our first night into mythic (this week) we got 2/12M and some meaningful progression on Maut. Below is the standard recruitment spam. See the bottom for my contact info :slight_smile:

{Reprieve} 2/12M 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is to push semi- hardcore into mythic. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Hunter, Mage
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie, Ret Pally
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Discord: Neplim#6908

Or contact my recruitment officer:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

Hey man if you’re willing to play priest let me know. Absolute on Malganis is 3/12M raiding tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 est with optional heroic/sales on Thursday 7-10 est. Most of us are in the same boat as you, wanting to progress but can’t commit to a ridiculous schedule due to irl responsibilities. Let me know if you’re interested. Rab#11453

Hey there! We are looking for healers and DPS to join our ranks. Forgone Conclusion [H] on Thrall (EST) raids on Fridays & Saturdays 930-midnight, we also do islands and M+. We are happy to take your druid if that’s what you prefer to heal with.

Our core has been raiding together since MoP, however most of us went on a hiatus and have recently reformed prior to EP. A lot of us have been raiding since BC and are focused on having fun as we focus on AoTC. If this sounds like a place you want to be, gimmie a shout!

Btag: Bizzles#1576
Server: Thrall (EST)
Raid nights: Friday & Saturday
Raid times: 930-midnight

Hello, we are recruiting and would be interested in your Disc priest:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]